Chapter 20: The Doctor Is In

Start from the beginning

Amy zoned out of their conversation as focused on Sherlock and John. The two of them were just adorable! Sherlock rested his head on John's chest, still wrapped around his arm. John had leaned his lean on top of Sherlock. The two were still out cold.

As Amy looked closer at Sherlock she noticed he wasn't looking like himself. "Doctor, Sherlock isn't looking too well."  Rory and the Doctor stopped arguing and turned their attention to Sherlock. He was pale as a ghost, still sweating badly, and shaking alittle. The Doctor pulled his sonic screwdriver out and scanned Sherlock. Looked at it then shook his head. "There's no time for arguments Rory we have to take him to the medical room together now."

After a bit of trial and error the two finally found a way to both carry the tall Sherlock together. Amy shook her head watching the two. "Can't you just wake him up?" She said but the Doctor shook his head. "The fever of his is keeping him asleep for now. But we have to be careful if he wakes up, he'll be very delusional." Amy nodded. She stayed in the main part of the Tardis just incase John woke up.

So Rory carried Sherlock from underneath his arms and the Doctor carried his legs. The two made their way to the medical room and as they did the Doctor noticed Sherlock diaper. To his surprised he was wearing one but even more shocking to him is that he had used it, wetting himself while he was sleeping. The Doctor knew what ever was happening to Sherlock, the root was this.

Finally they made it to the med bay of the Tardis. The two rested Sherlock on one of the beds. They then started to set him up, attaching IV to him, hooking him up to different medical machines and much more. After they were done the two stepped back looking at Sherlock. The Doctor really didn't want to tell Rory but he didn't know what to do. "Ummm Rory, Sherlock has.....you know...." he managed to say.

Rory looked at him alittle confused until he finally got it. "Oh....." Is all he manage to say. The two stood their in awkward silence for alittle bit until Rory looked back at the Doctor. "How about we wait for John to do this?" He asked. The Doctor quickly nodded. "Definitely!"

***************************

It soon reached morning in the hospital. The sun started to lighten the room and as it did it started to wake Mycroft up. He started to stretch and rub his eyes waking himself up a bit more. He looked to find an empty room infront of him.

His heart started to race thinking of what might have happened to Sherlock and Watson, when he turned to his side seeing a note left with his name on it. Mycroft opened the note reading the inside.

After he finished reading he put the note down. The mysterious Doctor had taken the two of them right from under his nose!!! Now he was pissed!! He stood up, grabbing his coat and umbrella and walked out of the hospital room. He pulled out his phone and started to dial someone.

"Hello? Yes it's Mycroft. I need you to put out a search for a blue phone box or for Sherlock Holmes or Doctor John Watson. The three are of high interest and need to be found immediately at all cost. You and I both know it's not good not to know Sherlock's location. I'm currently on my way to you to help the search."

********************************

Time started to past as the Doctor and Rory started to do some test on Sherlock to pin point exactly what was causing him to be so sick. As they did so Sherlock started to wake up, opening his eyes slowly.

He instantly started to close his eyes again seeing the brightness of the room. His head ached every time he moved it but there was a bigger problem at hand, he couldn't feel John. Sherlock forced his eye open and his head up as he looked around the room and realized where he was. He was back in that terrible room that made his big again.