Chapter 2: This Can't Be Real

Sherlock laid comfortably in his bed. He was all wrapped up in his grey blanket and his hair was now crazily messy from tossing and turning.

He began to dream which usually never happened for him. When ever he would dream it was usually either about a case or it was a nightmare.

But tonight was different, instead of a case or nightmare he dreamed of his dog Red Beard. He dream that he was back on that same beach as a pirate again with his dog.

The dream started out with Sherlock getting ready and heading out with Red Beard, an eye patch and a wooden pirate sword.

The two ran out and of the house with the voice of Mycroft telling him to slow down. They ran to the beach they loved to play on together.

They splashed in the water and ran around. And for once the dream felt real, he felt like a kid again carefree and happy. The skies in the dream turned dark and it started to rain. Sherlock looked at his dog when lighting struck the water.

Sherlock jumped out of his sleep. The lighting in his dream jolted him awake. He looked around his room to see that it was early morning. 

But something felt.....different. He looked at himself to see his shirt was huge on him! It was almost covered his knees! That when he realized, it wasn't the shirt had grown it was that he had shrunk.

He stood up on his bed to discover to things:
1. He was a toddler again
2. He was standing on a big wet spot on the bed

How could he be a toddler again? How was he so little? Sherlock started to shake out of shock to what was happening. A million thoughts went threw his head as to what to do, when he heard a noise in the kitchen.

Maybe this all ways some bad trip from drugs or maybe that tea had something in it. Whatever it was Sherlock wasn't thinking about it now what matter to him now was that he needed help. He needed someone else's eyes because he didn't believe his own.

He walked to the edge of the bed and was about to jump down but the bed was high, very high. He knew if he was to jump down on his own he would get hurt.

Having no ability to do anything his two year old self kicked in and he called out for the one person he knew could help him, someone he loved deeply.

"JOHN!!!!!"

Sherlock yelled out sitting on the bed with tears falling down his little cheeks.

John's pov

I woke up to see something I don't see normal, I was the first one up. Usually I wake to the sound of a violin playing. But this morning was different.

I walked down stairs and into the flat's living room to find no Sherlock. I then walked into the kitchen and saw down the hall Sherlock's door still closed.

I assume he was still sleeping and went to making my self a cup of tea. I put the kettle on the stove and was about to turn it on when I heard what sounded like a weird version of Sherlock's voice.

But that didn't hit my mind, All I cared about was that Sherlock none the less called out to me from his room.

I quickly ran down the little hall way, open the door and walked into Sherlock room to find a little boy crying on his bed. The boy was around two, wearing an oversized shirt as sorta a dress for him. He had black curly hair and blue eyes. Sherlock was missing but the little boy looked sorta-

Oh my God could that be...?! Is that even possible?!?!

He took a step back in shock. Was that even Sherlock?

Both pov

John ran into the room and stopped looking at me. It was almost as if he didn't know it was me. That means it true, this must be true, but......but.....but it can't be!?!

"John tell me I look the same, tell me this is all one bad dream. *he looks up at him with tears in his eyes* John help me."

The little voice from Sherlock said still very upset.

"Sherlock? Is that you?"

John replied stepping forward closer to him.

Sherlock nodded still crying.

"It's me John."

He said breaking apart. John walked over to the little Sherlock. How was this even possible?! But he seemed really upset, so the doctor in John reacted picking him up. He bounced up and down a little to calm him down.

"Shhhh it's alright it's alright we'll get you fix."

Sherlock held onto John as tightly as he could. He didn't know what was happening and the two year old in him was kicking strong. He smushed his face into John's shoulder and cried.

John felt the bottom rim of the shirt Sherlock was wearing and noticed the wetness. He looked at the bed which was also wet.

It's at this moment he knew that he couldn't take care of Sherlock alone in this current state. He was going to need a female's touch, and he knew just the woman for the job.

Miss Hudson.

Thank you all for reading the second Chapter! If you enjoy this add it to your favorites! There are more chapters on the way! Also leave a comment or a suggestion below! I'd love to hear what you guys think of it! Thanks again! Chapter 3 will be out soon!