(0.1)

"Mom, Taylor just pulled in!" I yelled. I was standing on the living room couch looking out the window. As Taylor gets out of his car I ran out of the house and into his arms. He caught me and spun me around. "I missed you so much," I said. He hugged me tighter.

"I missed you too Princess." He said. He just got back from New York. He was staying with gramps and grams for his high school years so he can watch over them and still hang out with his best friend.

"Hey, Riley." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes to see Christan Grey. Taylor's best friend.

"Wow, you sure got uglier." I lied. I gave him a hug and he picked me off the ground.

"Well, you sure have gotten a lot cuter." He said. I felt myself blush and I tucked my cheeks in his chest. He was a lot better looking then 4 years ago. He had abs now and mussels. His facial features were showing a lot more. I detached myself from him as mom comes out running. She wraps her arms around Taylor.

"I'm so happy you're home." She said.

"I miss you too Mom." He said. She pulled away and looked at Christan.

"Come here my adopted child." She said. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you as well."

"I missed you more mom." He said. He wasn't really adopted but he is staying with us because his parents are in New York.

I sighed and crossed my arms. Taylor turned to me. "What's up?" He asked. I smiled.

"I'm a bit tired after working on your surprise," I said. He smiled and jumped up and down.

"What's the surprise?" He asked. Mom handed him a present. He frowned since was a thin rectangle shape. "Thanks for the book." He said. I giggled.

"You haven't even opened it," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Riley it's obviously a book. What else could it be?" He asked. He began to feel off the wrappings and opened his eyes wide. "Grand theft auto 5? I love this game." He said. I smiled. Christan took the game looking at it.

"For a play station? You don't have a play station." He said. They both looked up at me. I smirked.

"Follow me," I said walking into the house. I walked up the steps with the two hot on my trail. I stood in front of my old closed off room.

"Come on Riley if you tell me you have a play station 4 I will cry," Taylor said. I giggled. I opened the door and walked in. They had wide eyes as they took small steps in.

Two gamer chairs sat in front of a screen TV. A couch behind that. Another screen TV sat on another TV stand hooked up to a DVD player. The first screen TV was hooked up to a play station 4 with over 25 games.

The walls were painted black and the ground had soft black rugs. A mini-fridge sat at the end of the couch with a trash can. A few blankets pilled up in a corner with a few pillows.

I turned to see Taylor and Christan dying. "Is this how you girls feel about makeup?" He asked. He looked at me. "Where's your room?" He asked.

"Mom's friend Lily finally took her junk out of the attic so I'm up there. I chose too. It's a lot bigger. More windows. And soundproof." I said.

"Now I have an idea as to what you'll be doing," Christan mumbled. Taylor hit his head. "Ouch!"

"That's my baby sister you're talking about," Taylor said. Christan chuckled.

"Relax Tay, I was joking." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Christian your room is right next door," I said.

"Why when I can come to snuggle with you?" Christan asked earning another hit.

"Try it and your dicks going in a meat grinder," I said. He chuckled.

"Such a violent little Riley." He said patting me on my head. I swatted his hand.

"I have the key to this room. I bought all this stuff here. Keep testing me Christan and you'll be sleeping in the swearers." I said. He chuckled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Taylor said. I gave him one last hug. "I love you, sis." He said.

"I love you too," I said as he walks away.

"You know I meant what I said," Christan said. I looked at him and crossed my arms. His eyes moved up and down. It was clear he was checking me out. "You look a lot hotter than the last time I saw you." He said. I was surprised. He was always telling me how much of a sister I was too him. He pulled me to him with his hands on my waist. I pressed my hand on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He smirked and brought his head down to my neck.

"It's so good to be back." He said. I sucked in my breath as his lips brushed against my neck. Just when he was about to kiss me he pulled away. He stared at me as he walks away. I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room.

I lay on my bed and try to process what just happened. My phone then starts to ring. I pick it up and answer it. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey, baby." He said. I smiled.

"Tom? I thought you went to your friend's house for the weekend?" I said.

"I was going to but he bailed. His girl showed up. He was trying to get some since she was gone for 3 weeks in a different state." He said. I giggled.

"I don't see the big deal about sex," I said.

"Let me come over and show you." He said. I smiled.

"You're cute but you're not getting any," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well for starters we've only been dating for 4 months. And I'm on my period and you know that." I said.

"Fine next week Friday is our 5th month. Let me take you out on a date and you can decide if the date is getting anywhere." He said.

"Deal," I said.

"Oh hang on baby I got to go." He said. I frowned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have somewhere I have to be." He said.

"OK," I said.

"I'll call you later." He said.

"Yeah," I said. He hung up.