52 | into the ocean

Start from the beginning

My eyes shot open and a shrill scream left my lips. The monster was right in front of me with his claws swinging towards my face.

Involuntarily, my arm raised to catch his and I threw him off in the other direction as if he weighed nothing.

As if possessed, my body stood up on it's own and my senses got sharpened. I looked down at my hands to see them extending into claws and a gasped escaped my lips as I realized what was happening.

I was shifting!

A howl left my throat instead of a scream and the fur rose up from my back as my clothes started tearing off into shreds since the wolf form was emerging from within.

Fingers turned into claws, foot turned into paws and nose turned into a snout as my entire body emerged into something different and extraordinarily furry.

The rogue stood up with difficulty after I had thrown him into another direction.

He looked shocked as I shifted in front of him.

Extreme pain caused me dizziness as the bones in my body broke their joints, moved and reformed. New joints were made as older ones were removed. The muscles were crushed and replaced by new ones as I no longer stood on two legs but was on my fours.

A howl reverberated in the air as I ran towards him with an increased fervour in my body.

Pouncing on top of him in claws his shoulder and neck and he howled, trying to push me off but I was stronger and faster.

I was able.

Using my sharp teeth, I bit his neck and tore the skin of his neck off, making him bleed and his nerves rupture.

Using my claws, I dig into the wound, withdrawing as much blood as possible.

The last sound I heard from him was a whimper of plea before he died in front of my own eyes.

Shocked at myself, I pushed away, I couldn't believe this.

I killed someone.

If I was in my human form, I would have passed out from shock by now.

I caused a death.

Someone was killed by my hands.

My hands were red with someone's blood.

I looked down at my bloodied paws, as I realized something.

My wolf was brutal. And she wasn't stopping.

<><><>

Brown wolves are most common in werewolf world. Then, comes the Auburn wolves that are Katherine and her family. Then, the second most rare wolves are black wolves after which white wolves are the rarest. The purest.

White wolves were believed to be the ones who are pure at heart and soul.

I am a white wolf.

I was supposed to be pure and kind.

Yet, I just killed someone. My white fur was stained with red blood.

The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️ CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara