2.00 | prologue II

"I drank to drown my pain,
but the damned pain
learned how to swim."
-Frida Kahlo

2.00 | Prologue II

"Where is she?" I asked, almost panting because of the amount of panic I was in.

"I...I don't know, we couldn't find her." He said, his eyes filled with anxiety and fear.

I broke out in a cold sweat, thinking about the consequences of her absence.

"How can she not come?" I muttered, running my fingers through my hair.

"She was mad you, Olivia. You hid so many things from her. And you used her-"

"I did NOT use her." I said, with finality in my voice.

Ryder shrugged. "Whatever you want to say, you and I both know that her safety wasn't the first thing in your mind."

I ignored his foolish allegations and tried to concentrate on the matter in hand.

"What if she never turns up? Can we get another date?" I asked him, my eyes looking frantically at the clock that had almost hit 3.

"Unfortunately, no." He said shaking his head. "Werewolves' courts finish their proceedings mostly within a single meet. Plus the allegations on you are high and evidences against you are abundant. I doubt you'll get another date."

"So..." I gulped. "So does that mean that I'll be thrown out of the community and will be converted to a rogue?"

Ryder had sadness in his eyes as he looked at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry, Livy. I wish I could-"

"Forget about it." I sighed.

"You know you can still finish this off if you apologize to him." He said, in an uncertain voice.

Those words boiled my blood and angered me to no extent. I curled my fists and glared at him. Even the thought of his face made me want to hit someone and he wanted me to apologise to a heinous being like him? An extremely odious, detestable and atrocious person.

"I am not sorry for anything that I did. And if my actions come with repercussions and if nobody's ready to stand with me, then so be it." I said boldly, but before anything else could be said or done, a voice came from other side of the room.

"Ms. Olivia Hart, please come in the front, your case shall be opened. We hope that you're aware that you've been accused for treason and lese-majesty."

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

(A/N- it is completely normal for you to not understand the prologue. The prologue in my books is a part of the book from the future. That means that BOOK 2 does not start from this chapter, instead this is a part from somewhere in Book 2. This chapter will make sense to you much later and as the story unwinds itself. I hope you understand, love you ❤️)

So a lot of people were asking me where is the Second book.

For all of those, I WILL CONTINUE THE 2ND BOOK IN THE FIRST BOOK ITSELF. For more details look at the author's note of Epilogue, I have put all details in there.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
YOU GUYS!! WE QUALIFIED FOR THE FICTION AWARDS!! (cue Fangirl squeals!) I am so so happy and beyond grateful for all those who voted for my book.
Now we have the final and last ladder to climb to make our book win!

All you have to do is go to the book "The Fiction Awards 2018" by "Thefictionawards" here on Wattpad.

Then you have to find the genre "WEREWOLF" on their chapter "Voting-Open" There you have to find the paragraph which says "The beta's unwanted mate" by "Love_Yoursef_10_x"And all you have to do is put "+1" in the inline comments of that paragraph

There you have to find the paragraph which says "The beta's unwanted mate" by "Love_Yoursef_10_x"
And all you have to do is put "+1" in the inline comments of that paragraph. INLINE COMMENT ONLY. (which is the comments on a particular paragraph.)
You can do this AS MANY TIMES AS YOU PLEASE AND IT'S UNLIMITED!
so please go ahead and show your support. Vote as many times as you can and wish to. I really appreciate it. Love you and thank you ❤️

 Love you and thank you ❤️

I hope you liked the first look for the second book 😙😉

The first main chapter will be put up shortly.

1. I NEED YOUR HELP!
Please suggest me some pure, original Filipino names!

2. Song you're currently OBSESSING OVER.
Mine is GOD IS A WOMAN.

3. Favorite paintings of all time.

4. Are you interested in law as a career?

I love you ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️