70 | till i collapse

"'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak And when you feel weak, you feel like you want to just give up. But you gotta search within you,
you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you,
And get that motivation to not give up, And not be a quitter,
no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse,"

---

70 | till i collapse

-Olivia-

(Continuation from Chapter 67 | bad liar)
You can go back to reread in case you don't remember what happened. ❤️

He shouted at his guards to bring him a syringe of wolfsbane and my blood ran cold at the mention of the lethal poison.

'No no no, not wolfsbane,' Aurora whispered to me, fearing the Poison that could kill her.

"Keith, don't-" we tried to speak but he didn't let us as soon a sharp needle was stuck in my neck, transferring a bit of poison to my veins, causing my throat to close up in fear.

I watched in shock, as my entire body went on paralysis mode. Aurora's voice was no longer heard, she had vanished. My vision was no longer clear, it blurred. My ears could no longer hear properly, it buzzed. And then, my body started jerking relentlessly, trying to fight the poison when I was hurled into the chest of the monster.

"No!" I screamed, my voice coming out weaker than usual, I tried hitting his chest, hurting him, but my arms were too weak. I still tried, I tried to kick his shin, disbalance him.

But soon my body started giving away and blackness started coming in front of my eyes. I blinked, through the blurriness, to get my vision back but nothing helped, and the last thing I remember before passing out was the evil, cunning grin on his face.

<><><>

My eyes opened and a long breathe left my throat as I heard the door slam open. Shifting my gaze towards the entrance, I noticed the outline of a familiar body making it's way towards me.

I blinked several times, trying to get my eyes to focus but it wasn't possible. Everything was hazy.

I felt a sudden pressure on my neck and a sharp scream left my throat as I was pulled up by my collar, onto my feet.

I swayed on my feet, barely holding up when my back was slammed into the wall.

"This bitch is still not awake?" A gruff voice hissed, followed by a sharp pain on my cheek.

My weak body jolted at the force and I was sent flying in the other direction.

Ouf! I fell on the ground. My back slamming against the rocky gravel.

I looked at the person once more and he looked so familiar. Like I have seen him somewhere. My body filled with hate at the sight of him, as if he had done something wrong to me. But I just couldn't remember. All I knew was that my body pained everywhere like I had been beaten to pulp and that my mind was going slow at the moment. It took time to register everything.

"Bring me the water pitcher." He ordered, in a disrespectful, malicious voice to his slaves.

Before I could even register what happened, my face was splashed with what felt like tons of water and I coughed because some went into my nose.