c h a p t e r ~ XXV

"Edelen! Edelen!" Someone whispered in my ear

"Edelen! Edelen!" Someone whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes, and saw Hermione standing over me.
"When did you get here?" I asked.
"This morning. Now, come wake the boys up with me, it's almost time to go." She instructed, pulling me out of bed.

We woke up Harry and Ron, who were just as confused as I was when they saw Hermione standing over them.

We all got dressed and headed downstairs, where we were met by Arthur.

"C'mon kids, this way." Arthur said, leading us up a hill and through a forest. We were walking, when I saw a man in the distance.

"Amos!" Arthur yelled, walking up to the man. A boy, who I knew as Cedric, dropped down from a tree.
"Kids, this is Amos Diggory, and his boy, Cedric." Arthur introduced. Cedric shot me a smile, I smiled back, blushing. He wasn't bad looking, in fact, he was really cute. Harry dropped his arm around my shoulder as we continued walking.
"When are we going to get there!" Ron complained.
"Soon!" His father answered.

Not long after, we approached the portkey, which was a boot. I put my hand onto it, waiting for everyone else. They all did the same, except for Harry.

"What are you doing with that mangy old boot?" He asked.
"It's a portkey, Harry." Arthur answered.
"Harry, grab on!" I yelled at him quickly, the portkey was about to leave. He quickly grabbed on and we were spun into the air.

I had never taken a portkey before, only read about them. The spinning made me extremely dizzy.
"Let go!" I heard someone yell, so I quickly let go. I fell for a few seconds, before landing on someone, breaking my fall.

I opened my eyes and saw that I had landed on top of Harry. Our faces just inches apart.
"Are you alright?" I asked, scared that I had hurt him.
"I'm great" he replied. I rolled off of him and saw Arthur, Amos, and Cedric all walking down from the sky.

"C'mon, this way!" Arthur instructed.

Soon, we were approaching something that looked like a huge camp.

"Wow. So many people are here." I breathed.
"It is the Quidditch World Cup. Loads of people go." Ron said.

Arthur lead us through a maze of tents, stopping at the one I presumed was ours. It looked small from the outside, but when I walked inside, it was huge. It had a few bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room and bathroom.

Fred and George instantly ran into the kitchen, looking for food. I went to my room to unpack. I was sharing one with Hermione and Ginny.

Harry later joined me and we were hanging out in my room, sitting on my bed.

"It's been a long day. My legs hurt from all that walking." I whined.
"So do mine. But I think it was worth it, I mean, we're at the Quidditch World Cup."
"Sorry for landing on you, by the way. Didn't mean to. You're not hurt too badly?"
"I'll be fine. I'd rather break your fall then you hurt yourself. Even if i was the one you landed on." He joke. I hit him on the arm.
"I'm the one that has to make sure you're not hurt, I can't be the one that hurts you." I joked back. I saw Harry's eyes fall, remember the night I almost died.
"Harry.." I said, put my hand under his chin and lifting his head so his eyes met mine.
"You should worry about that anymore, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you, understand?" He gave me a slight nod, before pulling my body into his and wrapping his arms around me.

I still felt terrible for what I put him through. I peacefully drifted to sleep, excited for tomorrow to come.

I was awaken, again, by Hermione. Harry had left already and I was the last one to get up. I quickly got dressed and did my makeup, and then met up with everyone else.