c h a p t e r ~ VI

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. We have Seven players. 3 Chasers, that's you Edelen," Wood started, he flashed me a smile. I blushed and looked down, tucking a piece of hair behind me ear,
"2 beaters, a keeper, and a seeker, that's you." He motioned to Harry.

Wood and Harry put the box down that they were carrying. Wood bent down to open the box. In the box was a large ball and 2 smaller balls that were chained up trying to get out.
"There are 3 kinds of balls, this one is called the quaffle." Wood threw the ball at me. It was the large ball.
"Now the chasers, you, handle the ball and try to get it through those three hoops." In the distance there were 3 large hoops 50 feet in the air.
"The keeper, that's me, defends them. With me so far?" Wood asked Harry.
"I think so. What are those?" Harry asked.
"You better take this." Wood handed him a club.

Wood unleashed one of the balls that was trying to get out. It flew 100 feet into the air and came back down. Harry hit the ball with the club and it flew through a statues swords.
"Not bad, Potter." Harry smirked.
"You'd make a fair beater."

All of a sudden, the ball came back and hit Wood in the stomach. He wrestled with it and finally got it back into the case.
"What was that!" Harry exclaimed.
"That was a bludger. Nutty little buggers. You, are a seeker."

Wood opened little doors to reveal a small golden ball.
"The only thing, I want you to worry about, is this." Wood held up the ball.
"The golden snitch."
"I like this ball." Harry said.
"Ah, you like it now, but put on the field it's damn near impossible to see."
"What do you do with it?" Harry asked.
"You catch it, before the other teams seeker. You catch this, and the games over. You catch this, Potter, and we win."

The snitch sprouted gold wings and started to fly away. I watched it in awe.
----------------------------------------------
"One of a wizards most rudimentary skills is levitation, The ability to make objects fly. Do you all have your feathers?" Flitwich began. We were in charms class. I was sitting in between Harry and Ron and Hermione was in the other side of Ron.
"Good, now, don't forget the new wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick." There whole class chorused swish and flick.
"Good, now enunciate Wingardium Leviosa."

Everyone was trying to cast the spell. I had made the feather float over my desk a few inches before it fell. Ron looked like he was having troubles.
"Look here everyone! Miss Granger has done it! Splendid!"
"Wimgardium Leviosa!" Seamus said.
BOOM
Seamus had blown up his feather. His hair was everywhere and his face was full of soot.
"I think we're going to need another feather over here Professor."
----------------------------------------------
"LEVIOOOOOOSA not LEVIOSAAAA." Ron mocked Hermione.
"She's a nightmare, Honestly. No wonder she ain't got any friends." I slapped Ron on the back of his head.
"What?" He asked. Hermione pushed by him. I ran after her.
---------------------------------------------
Another shorter chapter
Vote
Comment
Keep reading
:)