c h a p t e r ~ X

"Hagrid! I swear! Snape was Jinxing Harry's broom!" I yelled

"Hagrid! I swear! Snape was Jinxing Harry's broom!" I yelled. The four of us were walking to Hagrids hut.
"To do a spell like that, you have to keep Eye contact. Snape wasn't blinking!"
Hermione explained.
"Now why would Snape do that?" Hagrid bellowed.
"I don't know, why was he trying to get past the three headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked.
"How do you know about fluffy?"
"That thing has a name? " Ron asked.
"of course he does he's mine! Lent him do Dumbledore."
"What's he guarding?" Harry asked.
"What fluffy is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."
"Nicholas Flamel?" Hermione repeated.
"I shouldn't have said that. I Should not have said that." Hagrid scolded. The four of us ran of to the library.
------------
I ran down stairs with my trunk levitating behind me. It was Christmas break. I was going home to Malfoy manner with Draco. I had the mandrake leaf in my mouth.

I met with Hermione at the bottom of the stairs. We walked down to the Great hall. Harry and Ron were sitting playing wizards chess.
"That's totally barbaric! "Yelled Hermione.
"That's wizards Chess, that is." Explained Ron.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to give both Harry and Ron a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you too over the break. Don't get into too much trouble. And don't forget to check the restricted section."

They both nodded at me and said their goodbyes. I turned out of the great Hall and met with Draco at the doors.
"Ready to go home Draco?"
"As ready as I'll ever be. Why do you have that goddamn leaf in your mouth?"
"no reason. "I smirked.

Draco and I boarded the train and I followed him to a compartment with his friends. Crab and Goyle are quite annoying. Halfway through the journey I went to the compartment with Neville and Luna.

In no time we were at Kings Cross station. I met up with Draco. We walked out of the train and found aunt Narcissa.
"There are you two are! I've missed you dearly! Come on I'm going to take you out for lunch." Aunt said excitedly.

we were at a Muggle restaurant. Aunt found us a booth. I ordered a hotdog, Draco ordered a salad, and Aunt had fries.

"So, how is Hogwarts treating you? Enjoying Slytherin?" She asked.
"Great." Answered Draco.
"Edelen?" Questioned Aunt.
"Well, I, I,"
"Spit it out!"
"I'm not in Slytherin." I spat.
"What house then?" Aunt had a surprised look on her face. It was even in her voice.
"Gryffindor." I mumbled. Obviously not quiet enough cause Aunt heard.
"What?" She shrieked.
"Mother, calm, this is a muggle restaurant." Draco said.
"You must not tell your Uncle. He will be furious. You don't want to see him that angry. Not at you, of course, at the school. He try to make you switch houses."

I took a deep gulp. This was going to be a long month.
---------------------
Im so sorry I haven't updated in so long! There's no excuse. Honestly. I know this is a short chapter too! I'm really sorry

Keep reading :)