c h a p t e r ~ V

I snuck back into the castle and into the the common room undetected

I snuck back into the castle and into the the common room undetected. Though, the Fat Lady Didn't really like being woken up.

I crept into the common room and found Hermione awake on the couch. Her face looked pale and worried.
"Edelen! Where were you? I woke and found you out of bed! No note! No need to wake up your best friend and tell her where you're going?"
"Calm down Hermione, I was with Draco at the Quidditch Pitch."
"Oh, ok that makes it all better. You were with Draco. It's all good guys, mystery solved! She isn't dead, or stolen!" Hermione said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry, Hermione, I didn't mean to scare you." I said walking over to her and giving her a big hug.
"Let's go to bed." She suggested. I nodded and followed her up the stairs.
⚡️
"You made the team?" Ron asked Harry and I.
"First Years never make the team! You must be the youngest-"
"Ones in the century." I said.
"We know, Mcgonagall told us." Harry finished. Fred and George came up from behind us.
"Heard you guys made the team!" Fred said.
"Fred and George are beaters." Ron explained.
"Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad." George said.
"Don't worry, no one's died in years." Fred said.
"People go missing occasionally," George shrugged.
"But they'll show up in a mouth or 2." Fred yelled as the twins walked away.
"Don't worry Harry, you'll be great."
"But what if I make a fool of myself." Just then Hermione popped up.
"You won't make a fool of yourself, it in both your blood." Harry and I looked at each other confused.

Hermione guided us down a hallway to a huge trophy case. She pointed to a trophy at the bottom.

Sirius Black-Chaser
James Potter-Seeker
⚡️
"Its creepy, she knows more about you then you do!" Ron was talking to Harry. I was behind them with Hermione.
"Who doesn't?" Said Harry.

The staircase started to move. I jumped. We all did. Except Hermione who stood there like it was nothing.
"The staircases are supposed to move." She rolled her eyes at all of us.
"This way," Harry said,
"Let's go before they move again. " Ron said worried. We all nodded and followed Harry through a door.

The door led to a dark and muggy place full of spider webs. I grabbed onto Harry's hand.
"Harry, I'm scared." I whispered. He lightly squeezed my hand.
"It's ok."
"Does anybody feel like, we aren't supposed to be here?" Ron asked.
"It's because we aren't supposed to be here." Hermione answered. Emphasizing the here.
"This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden."

Suddenly, the torches in the cave lit fire and filches cat was behind us.
"We need to get out of here." Harry said. We ran further into the room. My hand still intertwined with Harry's.

We ran down the hallway and found a door.
"Locked." Ron said in defeat.
"Alohamora." Hermione whispered.
The door unlocked.
"Alohamora?" Ron questioned.
"Standard book of spells, Ronald." I shot at him. Hermione open the door and closed It behind us.
"I think we're safe." I said relieved.
"Ewwwww." Ron whined. I looked at him, there was slobber all over him.
"What the..." I was cut of when my head snapped to the corner of the room. I heard growling.
"Guys..." Harry said. Squeezing my hand really tight.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" We all yelled at the same time. There was a huge 3 headed dog standing over us.
We ran out of the room as fast as we could and struggled to shut the door.

"What do they think their doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" Ron protested.
"You don't use your eyes, do you? You didn't see what it was standing on?." I stated.
"I wasn't looking at it's feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads!" Ron yelled.
"Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!"
"It was standing on a trap door which means it wasn't there by accident. It was guarding something." Hermione shot back.
"Guarding something?" Harry asked.
"Yes, now if you two don't mind, I'm going to go to bed before either one of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled." Hermione huffed. She walked into the dorms.
"She needs to sort out her priorities." Ron complained. I shot a dirty look at him.
"Good night you two." I kissed both their cheeks, with both turned red.

I let go of Harry's hand turning red myself realizing I was still holding it and walked into my dorm and went to bed.
⚡️
I enjoyed writing this
Vote
Comment
Keep reading
:)