c h a p t e r ~ XI

"Draco, does Aunt seem off?"  I asked

"Draco, does Aunt seem off?" I asked. I had been home for three weeks. Aunt had not been cold to me, but she hadn't been the Aunt I grew up with.
"Yeah, come to think of it. She's cleaning more than usual."
"Do you think it's because I'm a Gryffindor?"
"I don't know, maybe. Your father was a Gryffindor. Maybe she's worried."
"Worried about what? Me becoming a mass murderer?"
"Maybe!" Draco urged. He did have a point. Not that I would becomes mass murderer.

Thinking of my dad made me think the people he murdered. Made me think of the Potters. Lily and James. He was their friend. He sold them to Lord Voldemort. How was I supposed to tell Harry. He would never talk to me again.

"Why is that bloody leaf still in your mouth?"
"Don't worry about it!" Draco rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------
I was back on the train to Hogwarts. I felt calm. I found Hermione on the train and sat with her. She seemed to have an exciting winter. She told about how her parents did all these cool things with her.

I remembered my winter break. How awkward it was. With my Aunt. She wasn't trying to be, but it showed. My Uncle was clueless. I kept to myself most of the break. I talked to Draco mainly.

Hermione felt bad for me. She offered I stay with her over the summer. It was tempting. I thought it would be fun staying with my best friend. I accepted.

The first thing I did when I got back to Hogwarts was go straight to Prof. Snape to give him the leaf. He took it, added it to the potion, and gave it to my to drink. I did, it tasted disgusting. Snape made me recite and incantation. He told me to come back tomorrow.

Next, I ran to the Gryffindor common room and right up to Harry. I jumped on his back. He nearly fell over. He turned his head and smiled when he saw me.
"Edelen! You have me quite a scare!"
I jumped off his back and gave him a huge hug.
"I missed you Harry." I said, snuggling my face into his neck. I really did miss him. It was comforting, breathing in his sent. I pulled away from the hug, then attacked Ron.
"I missed you too, Ronald." I said, suffocating the ginger.
"I missed you too Eddie." I rolled my eyes at the nick name.

"What did you two do over winter?"
"Harry went into the restricted section."
"Yeah, with the help of this." Harry pulled out a cloak and pulled it over himself.
"Oh my God! Harry, that's an invisibility cloak that is!"
"I know! Isn't it cool!"
"Let me have a go?" I asked. He nodded and pulled the cloak off of him. I grabbed the cloak and pulled it into me. I looked down at my body. It was gone.
"Holy shit. This is amazing!"
----------------------------------------------
The weeks went on. We found out who Nicklaus Flamel is. He's the maker of the Philosophers Stone. That is what the three headed dogs are guarding.

Dumbledore had called me into his office saying it was urgent. That got my Curiosity going.
"Cherry Drops." The stone steps appeared. I walked up them and knocked in Dumbledores huge wooden door. The door opened revealing his office.
"Prof. M said you needed to see me?"
"Aw yes. Edelen. How is your animagus training going?"
"Quite well, Mc Gonagall says I'm about ready to transform."
"I have a proposition for you. There is a school called Uagadou. It specializes in animagi like yourself. I think it would be wise if you spend one year there next year, after, you can return to Hogwarts. Though, I understand if you would want to stay there. I think it would be a great opportunity for you." My body filled with excitement.
"Yes sir! I would love to go!" I'll pack my things! I promise to come back!" I squealed. I was really excited! I couldn't wait.

I ran out of Dumbledores office to the Gryffindor common room.
"Ron! Harry! Hermione! I have something to tell you guys!" I yelled. They all came running down the stairs.
"Ok, I'm going to tell you all something. You have to promise not to freak out." They all nodded.
"Next year, I'm not coming to Hogwarts." They all open their mouths, but I shushed them.
"I'm going to a school called Uagadou for one year. Then I come back. Only one year." I explained. Hermione knew the school and was about to something, but her words failed, all thanks to the jinx. The other two had no clue.
"Why?"Harry asked.
"You'll find out in two years time. I promise. This is a great opportunity and I'm not passing it up."
"I'm going to miss you Edelen." Harry said, pulling me into a hug.
"I'll miss you too Harry."
"I'll miss you Eddie. Write over the summer."
"I will."
"You're still staying at my house, right?"
" I'm sorry, but the Uagadou school year is different. It starts in a week. I have to leave today."
"Okay." Hermione said sadly. I'm going to miss them next year.
-------------------------------------------
Exciting!
I'm not going to write about the Uagadou school year. I think it would be better if I skipped to year 3.
Keep reading :)