c h a p t e r ~ XXIV

I had finished packing my trunk, and then double checked to make sure I had everything

Today was the last day of school and I was super excited, but also a little sad. I knew I was coming back in two months, but I was going to miss it.

I levitated my trunk down the stairs. I met up with Ron. We made it down the the great hall and met with Hermione and Harry.

Dumbledore gave us a big end of year speech, then sent us to the Hogwarts express.

A bunch of people were gathered at the Gryffindor table. All were looking between what was on the table and Harry.

We made our way over to see what was in the table. It was a broom stick with Harry's name on the tag.

"It's a firebolt!" I said in aw.
"That's the fastest broom ever!" Ron continued.
"Well, give it a go!" I push. Harry picked up the broom and ran outside with it. He got on the broom and he was off. It was the fastest broom I had ever seen.
-
We had just got off of the Hogwarts express. I said my good byes to Hermione and now turned to Harry.
"Goodbye Harry." I said, pulling him into a hug.
"Goodbye Edelen. Write me."
"I promise." And with that we let go and he walked away.
-
Two months later
"Edelen!" Both Fred and George yelled in my ear to wake me up. I sat shot up out of bed in fear. I looked at them both smirking at me. I took my pillow and hit them both square in the face.
"I see you're not a morning person." Said Fred.
"We just came to tell you Harry's coming today. "Crap, thats today?"
"Yep." They chorused.
"Now go, get out! I have to get ready."

Throughout the summer, Aunt Narcissia had been sending me letters and money for my school fees. She's the only one that has contacted me, besides Harry and Hermione, of course. She even sent me my own owl and a Nimbus 2002 broom stick. It's not as fast as Harry's, but a close second. I even met up with her once. We went to lunch at a muggle restaurant. Draco hadn't sent me any letters and neither has Uncle. Aunt had confirmed that he was angry with me and that he had "banished" me and apologized many times on his behalf.

The owl that she sent me was a brown owl with big blue eyes. I ended up naming him Terra. She sent him to me because she wanted to stay in touch with me and wasn't to sure about the Weasleys owl.

I had gotten ready and tied my hair up into a pony tail and slipped on my quidditch sweater and walked down the stairs.

We were traveling by floo powder, hoping Harry had a fireplace. We all stepped into the fireplace, and Molly threw the flew powder down and said Harry's address. We were engulfed in flames and, then it all went black. I could hear people talking on the other side of a a wall.
"Hello?" Arthur yelled, hoping they would hear us.
"Mr. Weasley?" Harry said from the other Side.
"Harry!" I squealed.
"Edelen? Why are you guys inside my fireplace?" Harry asked, confused.
"Boy! Who are you talking to!" A voice I'd never heard yelled from the other side of the fireplace.
"The Weasleys, uncle."
"And me!" I corrected.
"Harry, why are we stuck in the fireplace?" Arther asked.
"It's an electric fireplace, Mr. Weasley."
"Very well. Everyone! Stand back!" We all shuffled aside. Arther cast a spell at the wall, breaking it and letting us all out. We were all covered in soot.
"Wow, feels nice to get out of there." I commented. We all took turns give Harry a hug. There was three people sitting on the couch. A boy, that looked to be Harry's age, and who I presumed to be his Aunt and Uncle.

"Hello. Arther Weasley. I presume you know why I'm here. Now, Harry, go get your trunk."
"I haven't packed one, sir."
"Well then, go pack one. Edelen, go help him please." We both nodded. I followed Harry up the stairs. We walked into his room and started packing his trunk.
"It's nice to see you again, Edelen." He said while packing.
"Nice to see you Harry. It's been dull without you. You're hair's gotten longer." I commented.
"So has yours. It looks nice on you." He commented, making me blush.
"Thanks. Almost done packing?"
"Yep. Just about." Harry's picked up his trunk and we walked down the stairs together.

So, remember how I'm half Veela? Apparently I was so happy to see Harry again, that my charm turned on. I came down the stairs and everyone was starring at me.

"Dear, your charm is on." Molly said. I looked at her, then at everyone else. I laughed, then tried my best to calm down, which seemed to help.
"Sorry guys." I apologized.

We were about to leave when I saw Fred drop a candy on the ground. Just as we were about to leave, the boy that was around Harry's age picked up the candy and popped it into his mouth. His tongue became 10 feet long, just as Molly had threw down the floo powder.

I was laughing like a mad man when we arrived at the Weasleys house. Molly was already going off at Fred and George and Arther had gone back to fix the boys tongue. I shot Fred and George a thumbs up behind Molly's back before I showed Harry were he would be staying, which was Rons room.

"So, Harry, it's been a while." I said as we unpacked, trying to start conversation.
"Yeah, a whole two months. Felt like a year." He continued.
I looked up at him and noticed his hair was longer, among other things. Like how his eyes sparked and how his smile was crooked. He really was adorable, even when he tried not to be.