Vol.2 part 2: Painting the town red, pasts can't stay buried.

Start from the beginning

Me: "Junior! How's life? and the twins doing?" I ask with an upbeat attitude.

Junior: "Stripes!? What the hell do you mean 'how's life?' you nearly killed me! And destroyed my bar which I'm still rebuilding, by the way!" Junior said pointing at me as a shelf behind him collapsed, shrugging at his argument.

Me: "Eh, it's not like I blew it up" I reply looking around the new place.

Junior: "You nearly did blow up the place!!! I remember you're exact words 'Hey, everybody! Let's play hot potato with a live hand grenade! End quote." He says mockingly.

(Y/n): "Hey! In my self defense I was black out drunk! Didn't I also kill someone? I remember something about a pencil..." I try recalling my drunk adventure making him facepalm.

Junior:*sigh* "Fine what do you want?" Junior crosses his arms glaring at me.

Me: "Are the twins in?" I gave him the most shit eating grin ever before he face palms again sighing pointing over to a booth.

Me: "Thanks buddy" I get up walking toward them getting flipped off by Junior.

Me: "Love you too, buddy." I said not looking back as I sit between the two wrapping my arms around the two and vice versa.

Miltia: "(Y/n)~ I thought you said you'd come visit us after you were done?" Miltia asked me giving me a glare as I felt Melanie stare daggers behind me.

Me: "I know, I know. But girls you wouldn't believe how hard it is to travel to one side of Remnant to the other." I said as they both sigh in relief.

Melanie: "So, then (Y/n). What brings you down here?" She asks nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

Miltia: "Also what's up with your arm? It's all blue and red it feels like a rock, how can you even move?" Miltia asked me with a concerned tone tracing her voice hugging my demonic arm tighter.

Me: "Eh, long story short version I got my arm cut off" I pulled my arm away from Miltia's grasp clenching my fist and looking at my new appendage glowing.

Miltia: "Aw~ and that was my favorite hand too~" she said while rubbing my hand on her face.

Me: "Anyway, I need repairs to my armor and or a temporary outfit." I ask Melanie as Miltia stands up.

Miltia: "Alright then, (Y/n). Let's get you out of these rags." Miltia tells me as me and Melanie both followed Miltia to the back of the club and entered a dressing room with the same color scheme as the rest of the club.

Melanie/Miltia: "Now strip." They command while I throw my hands up showing I surrendered as I take off my helmet and removing the rest of my armor until all I had left was my underwear.

Me: "Skipping all the foreplay, huh?" I smirk handing over my gear.

Melanie:*0////0* "Shut up and here put these on." She hands me a stack of folded clothes with a pair of tan boots.

Me: "It's not really my style, but I won't mind for the time being." I tell them while putting on the pair of jeans Melanie gave me.

Then putting on the red zip up hoodie with a long dark blue coat I put on the tan pair of boots, resting fox on my shoulder looking at a mirror nearby.