Author Tag

So I saw DixonsPoncho doing this, and kmbell92 , so I was like what the heck, imma do it and imma put it in Why?

How many published books do you have?

I have 14 published with three completed.

How many drafts do you have?

I have 17 drafts on Wattpad but about twenty on my notes. Any inspiration whether it be a plot, a conversation I heard or some weird words they're made into a draft.

What's the most popular book you have?

Read wise my most popular is currently Afraid but comments and votes wise it is Hidden Secrets. Which amazes me because they started off as drafts for over three months each and I thought I wasn't going to continue them after about two chapters, but the are currently my longest books.

What's the least popular book you have?
Probably my latest books, Flying High, and my short story for Magic Month, Similar. But other then them which I have only just started, I would say That's Ace.

Which book are you most proud of?

Hidden Secrets. Like I said it was sat in my drafts as just three parts for about four or five months. It had a cover and a title, and the prologue and first two chapters written. I decided to actually publish it and now look at it. It's one of my most popular and it was the first of my books to reach over 10k, now it's nearly at 60k and I can't be prouder of that book. I think it's my best written one, like it was my first book to be written in a way that I actually like and find bearable to read.

Do you like writing?

I love writing. I have wanted to be an author/writer since I can remember and I was always writing stories growing up and to be able to publish them on here and have feedback on my work is phenomenal and actually made me enjoy writing even more, if that is even possible.

How long does it take to put a chapter up?

It varies with every chapter. Sometimes I can actually write one in about ten-fifteen minutes then sometimes it takes over an hour, over many hours even a couple of days. It really depends. Sometime so can write four chapters for one book in five hours and have some updates ready for the next few days or like with this book (Why?) it took my one day to finish the final 10 chapters of this book by the end of 2017. It really depends to be honest.

Your go to person for inspiration and help?

I generally go to ObsessedPotter , he helps me with any titles I am stuck on or think need tweaking, he helps me to develop my work and even just by us talking normally we can come up with these wacky but brilliant ideas for our books. So yeah, thanks so much A!

Favourite Wattpad author?

kmbell92 and microwavedcoffee , I fell in love with their books and haven't been able to get away from them since. They are so great at writing and I have been re-reading their books lately especially the Tightly Knit series and Oc's along with the Hermione's Twin series ❤️

Favourite Wattpad books?

All of kmbell92 and microwavedcoffee 's books.
A strange peculiarity by DixonsPoncho
Melancholy by DixonsPoncho
Scratches by supercomiCal
The Poems series by InspirationExists
Stolen Dance by nostalgicsins
And many moreeeeeee....

Favourite books?

The HP series.
Enders Game.
Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children series
The Chronicles Of Narnia series
The Maze Runner Series
And more...

Favourite authors?

J.K. Rowling.
James Dashner.
Ransom Riggs
C.S Lewis.

Which 15 people do you tag to do this?

Anyone who to!
But you (ObsessedPotter ) will be ragged because I can!