1

"Good one Ross!"

"Thanks Urie!"

"Take a break!" The coach yelled. Ryan panted as he ran up to Brendon.

"Great job!" Ryan smiled still out of breath.

"Thanks." Brendon took a big sip of his water spilling it down him as he drank. He knew Ryan was staring. And he was right.

Ryan was drooling.

"You got like three goals." Brendon panted as he set his (now) empty water bottle down on the bench.

"Oh y-yeah. Nothing compared to you though." Ryan smiled blushing, he took a glance at the ground to avoid eye contact.

"It was really good." Brendon patted Ryans shoulder as he ran back out to the field.

Ryan looked up in the stands and saw his mom and dad sitting next to his girlfriend.

Yes you heard that right, girlfriend.

"We haven't got all day Ross." Ryan turned around and saw his coach waving his hand dramatically.

"Sorry!" Ryan threw a quick wave towards his girlfriend and his parents.

He also saw his little brother hanging out with his friends. Ryan smiled and tried to get his attention but failed.

The rest of the game seemed to go smoothly. Of corse Ryans team won.

"Nice!" Brendon was jumping giving everyone high fives. When he got to Ryan he smiled and gave him the chance to high five him.

"O-oh." Ryan blushed high-fiving Brendon.

"Baby you did so good!" Ryan cringed as he heard his girlfriend.

"Thanks! I'm really sweaty so I'm gonna go shower, Kay?" Ryan turned around to see her frowning.

"The team is going to dinner." She crossed her arms over her chest letting her purple hair fall over her hands.

"I know I know! Let me shower!" Ryan gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sprinting towards the shower.

Right as he got inside he slide down a locker and wiped his lips off.

That's when the rest of the team came in. Ryan immediately stood up.

"Hey! Ryan! You coming to pizza?" Ryan nodded mindlessly as it was Brendon talking. "Great! Anyone coming with you?" Without thinking Ryan shook his head. "Ok let's go!" Ryan stood up and followed Brendon outside.

"RyRy!" Ryan could hardly hear his girlfriend calling him as he got in the van. Well that was until she stopped the door and climbed in sitting next to him. "You almost left without me silly!" Ryan laughed as he kissed his cheek.

"Sorry Beth, we had to leave right away." Ryan faked a smile her way.

"It's ok babe!" Bethany leaned in and kissed Ryans lips. Ryan pulled away.

"Hell no, my teams here." Everyone could heat their conversation.

"Well Ryan," Ryan turned around and saw Brendon smiling. "This is my girlfriend Harlow." Ryan faked a smile towards Harlow.

She was beautiful. Her long extremely blonde curly hair. Her beautiful green eyes. Her cute freckles littering her face. Her blush always tinting her cheeks and nose. Her slightly tan skin and long eyelashes.

And then there was Beth. Everyone loved Beth. Long straight purple hair. Brown eyes. Pale skin. Skinny, she was so skinny. Harlow wasn't skinny, she had beautiful curves.

"Are you wearing my leather jacket?" Ryan asked raising an eyebrow. Beth blushed and nodded.

"It smells like you." She giggled. Ryan sighed rolling his eyes and turned to see Harlow curled into Brendon's side and Brendon playing with her hair.

Oh how Ryan wish he could be her.

A/N
THATS RIGHT FOLKS ITS HERE THE BEST BOYS
I'm so excited for this book
And yes it's in third person
And it's not gonna be more than 30 chapters I'm planning 26 so yeah but I will have another book and so on
So this will be update everyday (if I can) or multiple times a day if I feel like it
I'm soooo excited for this book
And All my stories from my day will go in here and my Song Suggestions
Also my father and brother are leaving town for two days and I'm so happy :)
•Song Suggestion•: 26 by Paramore
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~