★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The girl on the desk saw me and immediately stopped dancing. I placed my finger to my lips. She nodded and fled the room quietly.

I silently went up to the both of them and grabbed the girl's hair startling them. It was the bitch with the fake boobs. I dragged her off his lap by her hair until we reached the door.

My gun pressed deeply into her temple

My gun pressed deeply into her temple. "Bitch, if I see you on this compound again the only thing your nasty ass lips is gonna be kissing is the tip of my gun. Better yet I could slit your throat and watch you bleed out slowly.....like a fucking chicken. Pack your bags bitch."

I did not blame her but she was a problem. Nikolaos won't force anyone to kiss him. The whore could have danced on the table like the other girl. She disrespected me. All the strippers in the club knew that he had a woman. Yet this whore still kissed him.

Turning around Nikolaos is already standing coming towards me. "Arden." He says and I raise my gun and put to my lips. "Shhhhhh" I make a sound to cease his talking.

I take out the bullets of my gun and take it apart. I take my dagger out throwing it at one of our portraits. I set my hair lose of its ponytail. I release my feet of my shoes along with any jewelry I had on.

"I came back here to apologize. Tell you that I understood how shitty the situation is. Instead I see my fiancé, the man who I am supposed to die for kissing another woman." I say softly. I had yet to make eye contact with him.

He promised me that he will not cheat on me. I did not know what they did before I arrived. I could only hope they did not fuck.

"Did you fuck her?"

"No. We just kissed."

My eyes scanned his face to see if he was lying. His blue eyes looked glassy filled with remorse. However, he will never say sorry its not in his nature.

I took my ring that he gave me and threw it at his feet as a distraction. As his eyes shut down to look at it I bodily flung myself on top of him. Perching myself on him.

Punch after punch my fist did

Punch after punch my fist did. His head whipping side to side with each, fist to his face.Tears streamed down my face as blood started flowing from his busted lip. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER...I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled at him as I continued hitting him. Nikolaos let me hit him.

"I'm....I'm...so sorry Ar....Arden...I....Promised...August." he coughed out as he wheezed. I stopped and gasp feeling like my chest was closing up.

He promised her what? I got off of him and sat on the floor holding my chest.

*
*
*
Nikolaos

I knew I fucked up. I broke my promise to August that I will never hurt her daughter. I love Arden so much and losing her in a time that I desperately need her might kill me.

My nose felt broken and my lip and eye began to throb. I deserved it.

My plan was just to have the girls dance for me or on me but somehow I kissed one of them. Thank the heavens I did not go further. I would not have gone further.

Wiping my bloody bruised face with my sleeve I sat up and looked at her with my good eye. She looked as though she was about to have panic attack.

"Arden....." she raised her hand up silencing me.

"I don't even care Nikolaos. I mean what I said I want the bitch gone. " with that she got up looking at me and breathing heavy.

Arden

An amazing idea bounced around in my head as I looked at him and I smiled. My temper boiled down like a pot of water that is kept on the stove for to long.

"Come with me." I calmly said stretching my hand out to help him up. He took it and got to his feet. He did not say anything, just complied.

We went back to the house by cart.

I went in the direction of the gym and he followed me. A few guys were exercising some were sparing. Training.

Midas just kicked Ronny's ass and I clapped gaining all their attention. They all dropped their eyes in respect and then looked back up.

"Hey A. You wanna have a go at it?" Midas asked with a big grin on his face.

"I will love to kick your ass......Again, but I didn't came here for that. Since you won I think you deserve a reward. Don't you think so Niko." I say cheerfully and he nods his head.

I walk up to Midas and whisper. "Don't hold back." He looked confused but he agreed anyway with a shake of his head.

Without further thought I kiss him on his lips. The room falls dead silent as we kiss. Midas tenses but then he relaxs. His lips move against mine and its nice. He can kiss really good. I swipe my tongue on his bottom lip and he opens for me.

I explore his month and his taste is intoxicating. His taste is winter fresh and I moan. I jump on to him wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands go to my ass squeezing it. I smile in the kiss at this.

My eyes open during the kiss for a few seconds and I see Nikolaos in the deepest frown I have ever seen on his face. He stood glaring at us with both hands folded behind his back.

I continue with the kiss for a good while before we break apart breathless. "Thank you." I say as he me lets down from him a massive smile on my face. "Don't worry people Midas has done nothing wrong I commanded him to kiss me."

"Now back to what ever you all were doing

"Now back to what ever you all were doing." I walked up to a heated Nikolaos and smiled. "We are even now. You fuck another woman and I will fuck the hell out of another man...... and we both know how much you even like one looking at me for to long." I say sarcastically kissing him on his cheek.

Vader stood to the front of the gym along with the other three who were drunk. Their eyes as big as saucers.

"Shit. What happened? I take a drink and all hell breaks lose." Phanes huffs and leans on Darius who is barely keeping on his feet as it is.

**********

I said in the past that my book and my characters are not normal. Lolzzz. I had to read over before I published.