Chapter 4

I was laying in my room staring at the ceiling. I can't believe she's pregnant, with Zane's baby. I don't know why I care when I shouldn't. All I am to him is his personal prostitute. I don't know what happened after she announced it Zane left with her to go discuss it. Suddenly a knock interrupted my thoughts, I went to open the door and Zane's dad was standing there.

"May I come in?" He asked and I nodded, he walked in and stood while I sat at the end of my bed waiting for him to tell me why he came to talk. He cleared his throat and looked at me "that girl is nothing but a whore" I looked at him surprised, I wasn't expecting that. "Zane hasn't had sexual contact with her in 6 months, she should be ready to pop by now. last time she said it was his it turned out to be someone else's she banged when she went to Italy and then she just gave it up. Trust me when I say this Zane hasn't looked at anybody the way he looks at you" with that he pat me on the back and left.

I laid in my bed for a couple hours contemplating everything that happened and my stomach growled. I got up and decided to go to the kitchen I left my room and walked down the halls. This place is huge, I found a staircase and walked down  and I finally found the kitchen. When I walked in I saw a man, he was about the same age at Zane. He looked up at me and smirked, he had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. I ignored him and opened the fridge when I felt a hand go around my waist.

"Who might you be?" He whispered in my ear, I felt his hot breath on my neck and tried to pull away but his grip only tightened. "You're not gonna get away from me that easily princess" when he called me princess something in me snapped. I started to have a panic attack, I was breathing heavy and tears came to my eyes. I looked at the man and he looked panic before I closed my eyes I saw a worried looking Zane calling my name. Then everything went black.

Zane's POV
I was sitting in my office after I kicked Maria out. There is no way in hell that is my baby I haven't touched her in 6 months. There was a loud knock at my door I groaned and opened the door it was my mother "Zane! Zane o my god. Something is wrong with Ashley!!" When my mom said that I left as fast as I could and ran through the house till I saw a pale looking Ashley on the floor

"Ashley!!" I ran over to her and looked at everyone in the room there was my dad who looked worried as well as my mother and there was three of my main men standing in the kitchen. Joe, Charles, and Gabriel. But what I noticed is Charles looked guilty. I stood up and walked over to him, I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall. "What the fuck did you do!" I was a very intimidating man, he looked like if I said anything else he would shit himself.

"I-I" Charles stuttered

"FUCKING SPEAK" I was beyond pissed I looked behind me and my mother got a first aid kit with an inhaler and started spraying it in her mouth.

"She came into the kitchen with those shorts as I couldn't control myself and I put my arm around her and called her princess and she passed out" I punched him in the face his nose started gushing blood as he fell to the floor.

"She is mine" I kicked him in the stomach "Don't" *kick* "touch" *kick* "what's" *kick* "mine" and I kicked him one more time and walked over to Ashley. She was breathing normally but her eyes was still closed. Instead of taking her to her room I wanted to keep an eye on her so I took her to mine and laid her on the bed. She stirred but stayed asleep. I put my hand on her cheek and moved her hair out of her face. She really is something, I've never been so worried about anybody.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She yawned and sat up. "Can I ask you why you had a panic attack?" I knew by the look she gave me she didn't want to talk about it but I needed to know. She sighed

"It all started when I was 10"