Ch 17.

Wow! This book has come a long way! It has been up for three years now that's great! I love you guys!(:

Jacob : "So me. And Brandon. Had sex yesterday. For the first time.", I opened my eyes to see everybody's reaction. We were all gonna hang out at my house today and Brandon was running late since he had to run some errands. "Yas bitch oh my gosh it's been too long I thought you guys would never do that shit!", Mahogany cheers as everyone else joins in.

"Dude, I can't believe it either it was so hot! And guys, thank you so much for picking out those lime green panties I love oh so much.", I bit my lip and thought back to yesterday.

"Sup baby tots!", Brandon comes in the door and we all stay quiet.

He comes and sits down on my lap. "What's wrong?", Brandon turns to look at all of our friends.

"You guys.", Mark said.

"Had sex", Taylor finished.

"In the", Mahogany added.

"Bedroom with", Chasity said.

"You in those", Ariana added.

"Lime green", Sophia chuckled.

"Panties that", Mark said.

"We told you to get.", Mahogany starts to giggle.

..."Well yeah and it was so great.", we kiss and everybody starts laughing and cheering.

"Jandon...who's next lol?", Mahogany giggles.

We all think for a minute and then at once, we all look at Ariana and Sophia.

"What are you guys looking at us for?", Sophia starts laughing with Ariana.

"C'mon Sariana, we know you guys have something going on here, it is only a matter of time before she has a pair of your panties in her laundry.", Taylor tires to stay serious but he ends up laughing and we join him.

"I'm just kidding haha."

"Well...who else could be next then?", I think out loud and we all look at Mark and Taylor.

They were already flirting with each other again. Mark had whispered something in Taylor's ear. "Oh jeez really?", Taylor blushed and Mark nodded biting his ear.

"Mhm yep, I'll even try some on for you when we get home."

"Mm mm.", Brandon clears his throat.

"Yes?"

"Oh yeah, definitely them lol", Brandon whispers to us and we start laughing.

"You are correct", Mark whispers something else into Taylor's ear.

Taylor giggles like a school girl.

"I. Want. Taco. Bell.", Ariana whines and clings onto Sophia's shirt as she sits on her lap.

"Fine babe, let's go."

"Guys, let's go get some TaCos!", Sophia grabs her keys and we all grab our wallets.

"Yes! I love food!", Chasity says.

11:52 p.m. I'm about to go to sleep but here's your update! Short and sweet! ♥ I love you guys thanks for the support! Goodnight.