Ch 9.

Brandon - These past few weeks with Jacob have been so unexplainably awesome! I mean, I couldn't ask for a better friend!😊 Except Mahogany, Mark, Chasity, and Sophia.... But you get the point.

Jacob : Brandon invited me over to his house to just hang out. And I was really excited! These couple of weeks of school and mainly with Brandon have been amazing!

Keep in mind that we're still just friends..... But I think that I'm finally gonna ask him out today! I plan on leaving at 1:30 and it's 12:47 now! Might wanna get ready!

I brush my teeth, hop in the shower, wash and brush my hair, check the time to see that it's now 1:17, so I eat and go!!! This should be fun!😊

Brandon - I'm so excited right now! I looked at the time and quickly strip from my bath robe and underwear and take a shower, washing my body and hair with this new cotton candy scent I got from the mall😘👌!

I style my hair in a quiff and put my outfit on. I wanna look really cute today for Jacob!😊 I even wear my favorite purple and lavender daisy flowercrown...

Jacob - I knock on the door to see Brandon standing their in the cutest and sexiest outfit ever! The outfit literally fits him and the tights, they really show off his beautiful curves..

Brandon : I noticed that Jacob was admiring my outfit so I did I little twirl to show it off! I blushed when I turned back around to see Jacob staring at me.

Jacob : Me and Brandon were playing just dance and he said whoever loses gets a kiss on the cheek. I dont  know cause either way I thought I was winning😏.

Brandon : So, we had a dance off with three songs apiece total. The whole time we were both laughing. The songs I picked were, Work, Rihanna ft. Drake, Where Have You Been, Rihanna, and Bang Bang, by Jessie J, Nicki Manaj,and Ariana Grande... I swear Jacob was looking at me the whole time. I don't mind though cause I was killing it👌👏😎💃

Then it was Jacob's turn😂

Jacob : I can't lie, Brandon's great at dancing, and let me tell you, his hips don't lie, he was hitting all those moves sharp like there was no tomorrow.... Now it was my turn. I did Hey Ya, Outcast ft. (Whoever it was I don't know), Happy by Pharrell, and Groove, by Jack and Jack literally my idols😘👌.....

Brandon : Jacob was soooo great at dancing. Maybe even better than me. But we both agreed even though we both won we would kiss each other on the cheek..😳

I kissed Jacob's cheek😳 and then, he kissed mine😊.!

We were both a blushing mess. Then Jacob looked me in the eyes and back to my lips...

He leaned in and
.... HE KISSED ME!!!!😍

Jacob : I finally got the guts to kiss him and then I asked him to be my boyfriend....

Brandon : Yes, Jacob I will...

Hey guys😂 Sorry to keep you waiting and happy new year!! And thanks for the 129 reads!! Oh and happy new year!!!! I only have about two more days till I have to go back to the hell hole, I mean school, nope I mean hell hole😒😒😒. #sorrynotsorry😂.... But on the bright side I will still be updating and school ends in 4 months so yaaassss!!!!!🙌, Ily guys bye!!!!✌😏