Ch 4

No one's POV : So the boys entered the last class of school. Biology class. Ugh, boring, I know, but anyway the boys and their friends were just sitting in class talking till the teacher came in😒....

Mr. Finneane : Hi class😊

Class : Hi Mr. Finneane!

Mr. Finneane : So class, *claps hands together and walks around the class* As you know this is biology class, where we learn about the study of life. So I was just sitting in my office, thinking, of what to give you freshmen.. (A/N : Sorry guys, I don't know how school works, if you are 15, you are a freshman, right?😐) And since, this is the first week of school, I wanted to start you guys off easy, so without further ado, I present you with finding research behind the creators of biology. I expect it to either be a 10 page essay, or poster with a lot of background info. Got it class? Oh and also you may pick your partners now, but if it gets loud, I will be picking them, no questions asked. The assignment is due two weeks from now!...

Jacob : When the teacher finished his speech I almost instantly slid my desk close to Brandon's so fast!.....

Brandon : I was about to get up to ask Jacob if he wanted to be partners but he already scooted his desk
close to mine. 😊👌😘☺😂 ...

Jacob : I guess Brandon noticed that I was eager to do this project with him cause he saw me and blushed.

Jacob : So, um, when do you think we should start on this project?

Brandon : Um, I was thinking,.... That maybe we could do it at my house?

Jacob : Sounds good! I said smiling and then smirking even more when I heard Brandon's and now my friends whistling in the background.

Brandon : UH OH BRANDON! YOU BETTER GET YOU SOME!!( A/N : 😂) My best friend Mahogany practically screamed across the room.... I blushed. And Mahogany looked at Jacob and back at me and they both started laughing, I started laughing too.....

--------------------------------------👌----------------------------------😘--------------------👌-------------------------💖

<<<<skips to Brandon's house>>>>...

Brandon : Oh, OK so I AM SO FUCKING NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!!! NSAUAKANWUDBFHJJ!!! JACOB. IS. COMING. TO. MY. FUCKING. HOUSE. YAY!🙌 Anyway he gave me his number so ima  text him...

Brandon👌😘😂 : Hey Jacob!😂

Jacob😏💚 : Hi Brando!😊

Brandon👌😘😂 : Seriously?!

Jacob😏💚 : Wut?😶😯😐

Brandon👌😘😂 : How is it possible that you've already came up with a nickname for me and I haven't for you?😣😑

Jacob 😏💚 : I dunno, just think of something sweet and cute..😳

Brandon👌😘😂 : Alright, um, sup... Jakey?..😳

Jacob😏💚 : ..

Brandon👌😘😂 : Wait was it the name?, I'm sorry...

Brandon👌😘😂 : Plz come back?

Jacob😏💚: OMG!, Such a cute nickname😂

Brandon👌😘😂 : What took you so long I thought you were done with me....😱😣😑😒😂

Jacob😏💚 : I could never be done with you😂....😳

Brandon 👌😘😂 : So when are ya coming?😳...

Jacob😏💚 : Um I'm actually pulling upright now....

Brandon👌😘😂 : Fr?😱

Jacob😏💚: Fr.😂

Brandon👌😘😂 : Wait, I gotta change into something comfortable first!✋ Just wait outside for another five minutes plz?

Jacob😏💚 : Um OK. Ready when you are.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brandon : I put on something comfortable, and opened the door. He was looking me up and down, admiring my outfit. Like my outfit? I turned around slowly so he could examine it.

Jacob : You're so perfect, I mumbled under my breath. And then said yes, yes, you look very good......

Brandon : Well, let's get on that project shall we?

Jacob : We shall! You could guess what I was doing when Brandon was walking upstairs. I'm really not like that it's just, he does these things that makes me want him even more..........

Hey guys😂 Sorry to break it off like that but it will be continues in the next chapter. I think I'm doing good with this book.. What do y'all think!.👌💖✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌👏❤