Thank you Guys So Much (:

I just want to take the time out to thank you guys. For always being there for me and always understanding. I'm glad that you guys have been reading this book and voting and all but... I think it's time for me to turn over a new leaf.

After all I am 14 soon to be 15 and I'm gonna be graduating middle school and moving on to highschool and after that. Idk.

But I just want you guys to know that I love you and this doesn't change the fact that I loved writing these fanfics!

I still have some drafts waiting to be published.

I love you guys so much and I'm always here to talk to you if you ever need anyone.

In the beginning, I thought that this was just gonna be a short fluffy story or a oneshots book but it's turned into something more.

It's a great feeling to have when you know that you're not alone and someone is supporting you.

I would also like to talk about magcon....

I never thought the day would come that I said I was through with that and this is still not the day.

I realized that almost all the boys and girl are no longer single. They're living their lives so differently now!

At first I did Not want to except that magcon would not be together physically all the time anymore.

But in my heart, I will ALWAYS BE A FUCKING MAGCON GIRL!! I'm crying right now because I'm so proud of how far they all have grown...

And real magcon fans hear where I'm coming from.

But yeah. I just had to get that off my chest. I'm glad!

It's so amazing to see how far this book and others have grown! I love you guys!

-LaQuita