Thanks and Happy New Year!!!

You guys are honestly the best and I couldn't ask for any other greater people and friends.

I've been on Wattpad for I think 2 years or 3 years now and I just love writing and I love you guys!

You guys inspire me, you make me feel better when I'm sad. You make me smile, you make me happy, you make me laugh.

Last year, was honestly one of the worst years of my life besides 2016 and 2015. There were so many times where I just wanted to give up on the world and give up on life but you guys pull me back every time and I'm thankful for that!

I love you guys so much and thank you guys for the 10k reads?? This is so crazy like when I first started Wattpad, I thought I would be judged for what I wrote but when I saw that you guys liked it I just kept on writing.

This is so amazing and so are all of you.

Shoutout to all you guys

Shoutout to Wattpad

Shoutout to my favorite writers

Shoutout to my followers

I love you all and I hope this year is your year and it's great, amazing, fun etc...,to you.

I hope last year was good to you.

Happy 2018 guys and thank you so much for the support, I love you.

Also, I got new books I'm gonna be publishing soon so be on the lookout...

Also be on the lookout for the next chapter, trust me you are not gonna wanna miss it! It's gonna have ya'll shook!!!

Alright lol, ily guys and peace my turtles!!