Ch 2

Brandon : The class was basically shooting at us with their eyes.😒  I see a lot of girls staring at him and roll my eyes, great, now they're gonna take him away from me! Like boo bitch can he have his fucking face back?

Jacob : I walked in the class with Brandon and they basically kill us with all their creepy stares. I see a lot of girls and a few guys just sitting there staring at me. I didn't mind the boys if you know what I mean😏.  But anyway  back to the girls, they were all staring at me! And when I say all I mean all! All of them have on slutty clothes, like cover up yourself more bitch? Except this one girl. She was wearing a little make - up and dressed like Brandon, nice and not slutty, she also had these pretty hazel and brown like eyes, showing off her freckles, and she had the most beautiful red and curly hair. She was waving at Brandon and smiling. I guess Brandon and her were friends because he was doing the same thing. Anywho, I was following Brandon to the back where I guess his best friend was and sat beside her. I was almost about to sit by Brandon, but some bitch smacked my ass which made my cheeks fluster and make me look up. She said, and I quote. Hey babe my name is Madisonshe said poking her cleavage out out at me ( not Madison Beer guys😒) What's yours? I was trying so hard not to bitch smack this bitch in the fucking face and muttered Jacob. I then started walking again but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I could tell everyone was watching and I was getting pretty mad. So I just decided fuck it and I went the fuck off.... (A/N ooh shit!😂) Listen bitch, well let me rephrase that shit, listen here you  thotty ass, deep throating every hour ,crusty, dusty, musty, rusty, smudgy potato looking ass hoe!!!! I wouldn't fucking date you if my fucking life depended on it. I suck dick and I don't eat pussy so stop throwing yourself to me and blow the FUCK OFF! She flinched and stuck the middle finger up at me. And I said, whatever, like that shit's gonna hurt me and I broke that thotty ass bitch's finger and she yelped in pain. I then said, now if you mess with me or anyone I love ever again, I'll fucking break ya nose bitch and I stomped on her hairy ass toe and walked to the back. By the time I got there all eyes were on me and then all of a sudden they just started laughing shamelessly out of no where. Causing me to laugh a little too, even the teacher.

And that's how first period went for me.......

Guys, I basically laughed the whole time I was making Jacob roast the shit out Madison!!! 😂😂😂😂