Ch 1

Jacob : So I'm starting my freshman year in high school now and I'm pretty excited! I shower, brush my hair and teeth, and head to school. I walk because it's only 5 minutes away. I am gay, and I'm 15,. I hope to become a famous Viner one day and get into Magcon.

I head to the office and ask for my schedule. While I am waiting I see a really cute guy with a flower crown on crying...., I stare at him till he catches my eye and stares back. I seriously want to make him mine, so we can cuddle and kiss and so I can spoil him with anything he wants. Just plain love each other.

I noticed that he was a cross dresser. But I didn't mind it though. I thought he looked pretty and he didn't dress in a slutty way either.

He had very soft looking nice hair, that was brown, like mine! Except he had big brown beautiful eyes and I had hazel. He was also shorter than me which I found very attracting.

So anyway, he was crying. And I wanted to know why? So I stood up and took his hands in mine....

Jacob : Why are you crying babe? He blushed when I said that. I mentally smirked at the sight.

Brandon : I saw this really handsome guy when I walked in. I noticed how he started staring at me so I decided to stare back. Soon, he got up on his feet and took my small hands in his big ones. I practically melted from his touch. Wait, is it obvious that I'm gay? I mean it should be I wear fucking flower crowns and cross dress!  Any who, he asked why I was crying...

Brandon : I-I w-w-as, walking down the hallway, *sniffles* just minding my own damn business, *sniffles* and these stupid fucking retards started saying mean things about me and calling me names and shit! Not that I'm not used to it. But then, *sniffles* they took my favorite flower crown and we were basically playing monkey in the fucking middle! I asked them for it back but he just slapped me and stepped all over it.... *starts full on crying*

Jacob : Brandon told me what happened and I was in my mixed emotions, on what to do. I mean part of me wanted to find the bastard that did it and beat his ass,
but my other side wanted to just cuddle Brandon to death and tell him that it would be alright. So, I went with my second option first, then hugged him.

Brandon : He hugged me! Am I actually being hugged by this fine ass guy? Oh my, MSAZHAMALDJNNC!!!! I started blushing. Then he pulled me closer and hugged me tighter.

Jacob : I takes him in my arms cause I really felt bad for him and I wanted him to know that I cared....

Brandon : Being in his embrace was like heaven, and then he pulled away. Tf, nah unh honey you ain't gettin way DAT easy I just met you! So I kinda pull him back to me and snuggled my face in his neck. After all he was comfy and I was a short ass for a 15 year old. I was only 5'4 with him towering over me at 6'0. I soon let him go blushing like a fucking shiny red tomato!

Jacob : He pulled me closer to him and I just let him. I seriously think I have a chance with him. He's my everything and I just met him! He then pulls away. I look down smiling at him while he blushes and looks away. We then sit down and talk for a little.. We have more in common then I thought! I asked if he wanted to be friends and he said yes! I seriously want to show my care and love for him so I am taking it slow. He's very valuable to me. (A/N aww)

I finally get my schedule and I ask him to show me around. I was making him walk in front of me the whole time. And you could guess why😏, ain't gone lie this boy got the ass man ✋, I mean fr, I wonder if he can twerk?

Anyway we make it to my first period and he looks at my schedule, and his. Turns out we have the same schedule. This is great!

Brandon : I looked at our schedules and found out that we have everything, together!🙌 Yay! Now he can protect me. And he can meet my friends! This will be hella fun! We then enter the classroom and all eyes were on us.......

Wow, so 790 words! Not that bad right? Hope you guys had a fun time reading this first ch. as much as I did writing it! Make sure to vote, read, and comment. Follow me plz? Ily guys peace.✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌ P.s., that's Brandon's outfit up there! K bye! 👋