Ch 3

Mahogany (Surprise Bitch)(: Hi everybody!☺ I'm Mahogany, one of Brandons best friends! Me and him are the only ones that have first period together. But in the rest of the classes, along with me, Brandon, Mark, Sophia, and Chasity. Our other best friends. We have together. So I was just sitting in class, waiting for Brandon. And he came but with some guy, must be the new guy they were talking about earlier. They so look like the perfect match!!..

Brandon : So I went to take a seat, and I could've sworn that Jacob was right behind me. But when I sat down I saw him talking to Madison, the schools  fucking crusty ass hoe slut!! Well, I just should've known anyway. I mean, who would really wanna go out with me anyway? I'm an ugly ass duckling! That was until, Jacob was basically getting on Madison. Girl, you should have seen her face bruh! She was fucking speechless! It was fucking hilarious! He told that bitch, then he sat by me😏 This is gonna be a hella fist period😂...

<<<Skips to lunch cause I'm lazy asf😂>>>

Jacob : So we were now walking to lunch and I was pretty excited too! I finally get to grow closer to Brandon by meeting his friends now! So we got our lunch and I was following Brandon and his friend Mahogany, she's pretty cool, we talked and everything. I'm just so happy!😊 But anyway, we were walking to table in the top middle of the lunchroom by the wall. That was a very nice place to sit. So we both sat down and Brandon started introducing me to his friends.

Brandon : So we final - fucking - ly made it to lunch. The classes were long a s hell to me and I was starving my ass off.😣😑😊 But anyway Jacob had already met one of my friends, Mahogany. They really like each other, (not like that bitches😶😯😐) But they do get a long just fine. That's What I Like,😏! Now that we were all sitting down together, I started introducing my friends..       So, Jacob, this is Mahogany, which you already know.,

Mahogany : *waves* hi!😊

Brandon : Mark, he's the most sassy of the group, besides me..

Mark : Damn right bitches,! I eat my rice and cabbage!!!  I'm gay! Everyone started laughing, including myself,. And hey by the way!😊 Oh, that rhymes!

Brandon : Then there's Sophia, she's the "boss" of the group.,

Sophia : I chuckle a little. Hey man! I'm a lesbian by the way!

Sophia : Sup man., What's your name?

Jacob : Jacob.

Sophia : Oh, cool.

Brandon : And last but not least, the most sensitive and sweetest of the group, Chasity!

Chastity : Hi hun. I say as I reach out to shake his hand.

Jacob : I got introduced to all of Brandon's friends and that's how lunch went. They're all cooler than I thought!😊

So? How's the book going so far? Leave a comment on what you think. You guys ready for the next chapter?? Cause I know I am😏........