Ch 6

Brandon : These past two weeks of school with my friends and Jacob have been amazing. I know it's only been two weeks but you know how it is when you know someone a lot and you feel as if you've always known them. My feelings towards Jacob have been in just a friend way, and I'm glad, but I really want to be more than friends with Jacob. I wonder if he likes me back?

Jacob: These past two weeks with my new friends and Brandon have been pretty awesome. I even made another friend too, his name is Taylor, Taylor Caniff. He's pretty cool.

He's super silly and just plain awesome! Anyway, I'm taking Brandon and all our friends and Taylor to the movies, the mall, and to get food

He's super silly and just plain awesome! Anyway, I'm taking Brandon and all our friends and Taylor to the movies, the mall, and to get food. It's been a long damn week in school and we all felt that it would be great to hang out more and get to know each other more!😊 My feelings have only grown stronger for Brandon and I wanna ask him out. But I don't wanna look dumb and say something stupid to drive him away.....

I'm picking Brandon up and all are friends. But first I'm picking up Taylor since he's been dying to meet Brandon and his friends.... I beep the horn and wait for Taylor, I really hope he likes Brandon!

Taylor: Hey peoples, I'm Taylor as you already know! I'm a freshman too but I'm 16 now! 😊 I love beanies, and bandanas!!! I like to think that I'm a very chill person to be around. I hear Jacob's horn and jog outside to the backseat. Cause I know he's gonna want his friend to sit up there. I'm really excited to meet this Brandon guy and all his friends.! I heard they were all crossdressers, hm, that's pretty sexy..😏. I'm bisexual though so I dig guys and girls.....

Brandon : Me and my friends are already at my house getting ready for today. We had a sleepover at my house yesterday night, we were so excited!! As soon as we were already we just sat on my bed and talked about all the things we would be doing today. Jacob had texted me saying that he had pulled up. So me and my friends had all screamed from excitement all the way to the car!!! OMG WE'RE ALL EXCITED JUST SJSNAKAMNAJAJSBDJKXJN!!!!!!😆......

Later at the mall.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brandon : Me, Mahogany, Mark, Sophia, and Chastity all decided to go shopping together and we planned on going to Forever 21 first...

Jacob : Me and Taylor just let Brandon and his friends go shopping by themselves first and for me and Taylor to just go shopping with each other. First, we went into the Vans Off The Wall Store....

________________________________________________________

Brandon : Me, Mark and Mahogany had all went to rue 21 to find some more clothes and things. Leaving Sophia and Chastity in Forever 21. Mahogany gathered up a pile of clothes and went to the dress in room, leaving me and Mark looking for more clothes....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------