"Suicide, why?" She asked.

I nodded my head but didn't say anything for a minute.

"Hayden, what do you know?" London asked me.

I thought for a minute and then shook my head as realization came to my mind. It might be a stretch but it would explain the death and birth certificates.

"Hayden? Hello..." London said as she stood in front of me and waved her hand in my face.

"London, I found the birth and death certificates of your aunt."

London raised her eyebrow and put it down. "Okay and?"

I rolled my eyes. "Along with the gun that Alana told me to look for and the registration of the gun."

"Who is the gun registered to? My mother?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "It's registered to your aunt. What year did she die?"

"About 2006 or 2007, why?"

"I need you to be sure. Which year was it?" I asked.

"2007."

"Why does your mother have the gun that was registered to your aunt? Are you sure she killed herself?" I asked.

"It was a suicide. Doesn't that imply that she killed herself?" London asked in a sarcastic tone.

I shook my head. "Why would your mother keep the gun that she killed herself with? And why would she use it on my brother and my cousin Mia? The gun had to have been hers."

"It was my aunt's gun. It wasn't my mother's," London said while frowning.

"Were your mother and aunt close?" I asked.

"Yes. They were very close."

I rolled my eyes yet again. "Think about it London. If your mom and your aunt were as close as you said they were, why would your mother want to keep the gun that killed someone she was close to? What would be the point in that?" Like I said, this whole scenario was a stretch but it made sense to me. If anything, I would want to be as far away from that gun if it killed a relative. Especially if it was one that I was close to.

"So what are you trying to say? Are you saying that my mother killed my aunt too?" London asked with a raised eyebrow.

I didn't want to say it but it was written on my face.

"That's not possible! She couldn't have done it!"

I still didn't say anything. The idea was so far fetched but it made sense. If the gun was registered in Annabella's name, it would make someone think that she committed the crime herself. Nobody would point fingers at a family member.

"Alright, let's just forget about it. My brain is running a million miles a minute. Before you called me, I got a phone call," I said.

London sat on the couch and visibly calmed down before speaking. "From who? My mother?"

I shook my head. "No. It was from somebody that sounded like Jigsaw."

"Bitch, what? Who the fuck is Jigsaw?" She asked me.

"You know the little clown faced Japanese looking thing from Saw.." I said, trying to refresh her memory.

"Oh shit, that's his name?"

I nodded my head.

"Wow. You learn something new everyday. I always thought his name was-" she said before I cut her off.