Chapter 19- The Family Grows

Yo! So as I'm getting this out to you I am also publishing two other books. I'm excited about them, been wanting to write them for a long time and now I finally can! If ya care, one is a Werewolf Naruto book and the other is a My Hero Academia book (with a twist of course). If ya want, ya can check em out. Up too u. Any who! Here's the stories lovelies!!!

-------------------------------------------

A few days had pasted, and though nothing could ever take away the pain and betrayal the young ones felt, they were all moving along nicely. Having each other to rely on really helped.

Around two days after the massacre, Anko finally made her appearance.

A loud crashing sound was heard as thundering footsteps echoed throughout the house, causing the four who resided in it to jump in surprise.

Walking into the living room, Mercy and Sasuke were greeted with an angry looking purple headed woman. Naruto could be seen hiding behind a wall, as he knew that if Anko was mad, hide for your life. Snapping her head towards the two children who had just entered, her mask of anger shattered as one of sadness took over. Bending down to their level, the older lady quickly snatched both kids up in a hug. Both were shocked not only at her sudden appearance but at her sudden change in mood as well. What shocked them even more was the sniffing they heard came from her as she hugged them. Looking towards each other, they had a silent conversation amongst themselves before nodding in agreement as they both then returned Anko's hug.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered to them. "If I had only been here." The kids knew that Anko had been away on a mission, leaving their care to......

"Hey!" Naruto yelled as he came out from his hiding space. "Don't be stupid, ya purple pineapple head!!"

Anko laughed and let go of the children before turning towards the blonde. "Got a death wish, twerp?" She threatened.

"Please, I can't take you seriously with all those tears on your face." He said looking away smugly.

"Why you little turd." Wiping her tears away, Anko got up and went after the boy. Moving quicker than the boy could process, she picked him up by the collar of his shirt before he could even run away.

"Hey! Let me go old hag!" Anko barked out a laugh at Naruto's useless attempts at escape.

"This kid." She thought before bringing him into a hug too. One he gladly returned.

"It'll be okay, hag." Naruto 'comforted.' Anko snorted at his nickname while he smirked.

"Be nice!" Mercy said smacking Naruto's leg, which he replied with by sticking his tongue out at her. She in turned gasped at his rudeness.

"You better not be sticking your tongue out at your sister." Anko said darkly.

"Wha? I'd never." He quickly said, trying to get out of Anko's hug.

"Oh really?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow before she then proceeded to squeeze the life out of Naruto.

"Gah!"

"HAHAHA!!" Mercy laughed at Naruto's predicament while Sasuke snickered.

Naruto, while still being squeezed to death, glared at them all. This caused Mercy to laugh even harder and Sasuke to smirk at him.

"Urg. I hate you all." Anko laughed at the boy as well before going still as she heard a deep chuckle clearly not coming from one of the kids. Turning towards the sound she was shocked at who she saw. Putting Naruto down quickly, she took out her shuriken. Holding it in front of her, she took a protective stance in front of the children, shielding them from the supposed intruder.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 20, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Start Overजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें