Chapter 11-Well, I'm Shocked

(Mystery Person's) POV -

"You know, Itachi, you could become Hokage next. You know, with all the potential you have and stuff." I smirked towards said person.

"Please, I am only thirteen. I think I'll stay with the ANBU for now." He said with an eye roll as we walked down the street, still in our ANBU uniforms since we did just come from a mission.

"Oh come on! You know...if I train y-"

"No."

"Why not?!"

He turned towards me with a lazy look and did the famous Uchiha "Hn". Great...now I got shot down not only in English but in Uchiha.

"You're no fun!" I whine.

"Good."

"For real! You got to be so short....in height and in speaking! Urg! Uchiha's!" I opened my mouth, about to voice a few of my thoughts, when I was interrupted by a yell. A yell that sounded like someone needed help. Itachi and I shared a look before we took off in the direction of the scream. We came to the opening of a dead end and saw a group of kids beating up another one. We hid ourselves as to not be seen but still be able to see what's going on. As I watched what was happening, I realized it was the demon brat in there getting his butt kicked. "Uck." I was about to tell Itachi we should just leave this alone when I heard a young girls voice yell.

"Kurama! Listen to me don't do it! Naruto! Please!"

"Kurama? Who's that? A bully? The boy? But isn't the boy's name Naruto or something though? Eh, who cares." I thought to myself.

"I said shut up!" Said one of the bullies as they turned around and hit her hard, making her crash to the floor again, before he went and joined his friends again.

"Dang that was a bit harsh. Poor girl."

Then what happened next shocked me a little. Just a little. The girl that just got knocked down used as much effort as she had left to look the boy that was getting beat up in the eye and speak. "Please..." It was just above a whisper but I could still make out what she said. "Isn't she scarred she'll get beat up again?"

"Don't become the monster they think you are."

My eyes widened at this. "So she is fighting for the demon boy and she knows exactly what he is. But...why? Why would she care about him if she knows what he is? To say I was surprised was an understatement. "She took a beating for the demon. Now, I understand why she said don't do it. She was telling him to not release the beast in him. This kid is incredible. 'Don't become the monster they think you are.' Huh...maybe I was wrong about the demon boy..." A scream of pure pain snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked towards the boy and it looks like it came from him. "Somethings probably broken."

"STOP!! You're hurting him! Stop!!" The little girl screamed at the bullies as the boy writhed in pure agony. I felt strong bloodlust come from the left of me where Itachi was. I turned my head to see Itachi ticked. There was a fire in his eyes and it screamed his want for blood. I'd seen this look before on the battle field but honesty never exactly like this. Itachi was getting mad at what was happening, I guess he sees his little brother in the boy or something. I looked back at said boy as he screamed again but this time his eyes began to droop. The pain was too much, he was losing conscious. Again the girl screamed for the bullies to stop as she watched her friend fade into unconsciousness.

Now, I rarely get shocked, only a few things can really, authentically shock me, like really shock me, but what happened next I'd say shocked me the most that I'd ever been. I barely had time to process what happened next. The boy's eyes rolled back to the back of his head and his body went completely limp, he looked almost lifeless. The small girl screamed as she watched her friend pass out, but....what happened next was the crazy part that I wasn't expecting.

"Fire Release: Great Fire Release!"

SWOOSH

---------------------

HA! Another cliffhanger! Take that mother cluckers!!! Muhahaah! Muha-*cough* *cough*. Man, when will I learn not to do that! Anyway! Hope you enjoyed! AND if you didn't...Oh well!!!

Until next Time ya'll!....Even if it's like a really long next time....BYE!!!!