3

there was something about mitchel that captivated me. there was a part of me that wanted to sit with him for hours and dig through his mind. there was also another part of me that knew he was bad news. bad news or not, i wanted to see him again.

i walked over the my sofa and sat in the spot he had sat in a few moments ago. it was still warm from his body heat. i propped my feet onto the coffee table and noticed a small piece of paper that hadn't been there this morning. i grabbed it and read it; it was a phone number. the phone number looked like it was quickly scribbled and underneath it said "text me - mitty". i smiled to myself and grabbed my phone, adding him into my contacts. i decided to text my best friend, alexa. i was tired of sitting in my apartment, i wanted to have some fun.

wanna go out tonight? drinks on me ;)

she quickly responded;

you already know it bitch, i have the perfect place. i'll be at your place at 6. be ready.

fuck yes! see you soon!

i was suddenly a lot more excited for today. it was 2:00 now. i had time. i walked up to my room and decided to put some music on. i remembered that mitchel said he was in a band, so i chose their song "church". i walked to my closet and began sorting through dresses as the music began to play through my speakers. i soon realized that the song definitely was not church friendly. mitchel's voice, however, was angelic. i found myself standing in awe just listening to him sing. a part of me even imagined him singing that to me. now that's a thought.

i settled on a tight white dress with thin straps. it went down to about mid thigh. i grabbed a pair of strappy black heels. looking at the time; 3:47, i decided to start doing my hair. i began loosely curling my hair while another one of chase atlantic's songs, triggered, played through my speakers. the song was very dark but i was really into it. it made me feel badass in a way. it took me around 45 minutes to do my hair, mainly because i burnt the shit out of the finger and had to grab ice for it. i changed out of my t shirt and socks and slipped on the white dress. i turned around in the mirror and looked at myself. at least my ass looked decent. i grabbed the heels and put them on. i decided on light makeup; i was never one for the full "beat" look. i put on some light mascara and some lip gloss. finally satisfied with my look, i went downstairs to wait for alexa.

alexa arrived at my house at 6:00 like she had said. she greeted me at her car with a giant hug.

"you look so stunning, it's been so long!" she said.

"alexa, please, you look amazing." i replied. she lightly hit my arm and giggled. she had beautiful black shoulder length hair. her lips where full and her smile was flawless.

"enough of this, we have some partying to do!" she exclaimed. she rushed over to the driver's seat as i climbed into the passenger side. she began driving to whatever club she had planned on taking us; she insisted that it stay a secret. i was beyond excited. amidst college and massive amounts of studying, i could not wait to just relax and drink away my stress. we pulled up to a busy looking club. people were pouring into the place; it must have been a pretty popular place. we walked up to the entrance, showed our ids and entered the club. i was immediately met by the smell of booze and the sound of booming music. alexa and i walked over to the bar and we both ordered a gin and tonic. we sat down and quickly drank. i felt myself loosen up every sip i took. once we were finished, alexa grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. we pushed our way through until we were in the center. i was dancing and laughing with alexa until a blonde haired guy came up to alexa and asked her to dance. she looked at me sympathetically but eventually left with him. i was left alone in the the middle of the dance floor but i couldn't care. i was there to have fun. i danced alone for a few moments before i felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. i decided to go with it. their hands roughly grabbed my waist. their chest was pressed against my back as i was practically grinding against them. i could feel the person bend down as they whispered in my ear,

"i like this side of you." i immediately recognized his voice. i turned around,

"mitchel?" i had not expected to find him here. he was wearing a white button down shirt with half the buttons unbuttoned. i tried not to stare. his hair was messy around his face and he wore his signature black jeans. he smirked at me and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

"come with me."

he grabbed my hand and led me to a booth in the corner. he said he was going to go get us drinks, so i sat there for a few minutes left with my own thoughts. he came back with two other guys and alexa, as well as the drinks. i looked at her confused but she just shrugged and sat down next to the blonde haired boy from earlier. the other boy had long black hair and facial hair, unlike the other two. i smiled at him and he smiled back. he seemed friendly. mitchel passed out the drinks and sat down next to me, grabbing my side and pulling me closer to him. he rested his hand on my thigh, softly tracing circles on the skin right beneath the bottom of my dress.

"shit i forgot to introduce you guys. this is angeline," he stated to everyone at the table. "that's christian, but we call him kras," he pointed to the blonde haired boy. christian waved at me and i waved back. mitchel pointed to the other boy, "that's my brother clinton. he's an ass."

"what the fuck man?" clinton said to mitchel. mitchel just laughed, "it's a joke dude." i laughed at their interactions. i didn't have any siblings so i always thought sibling interactions were funny. we all dispersed into our own conversations while mitchel was getting very touchy. he kept on touching my thigh and arm as i sipped my drink. i smirked up at him and he looked down innocently. i shook my head and looked over towards alexa. she seemed so enthralled with christian. i guess i wasn't getting a ride home from her tonight. as if he read my mind, mitchel whispered in my ear,

"i can call an uber for us if you want?" i nodded and he pulled out his phone. after he had ordered the uber, we finished our drinks. mitchel grabbed my hand and led me outside into the uber.

i couldn't help but wonder; what was i getting myself into?