The Love Triangle

Author's Note: She looks like Reece. 💗

Chapter 7

Amber

When I entered Kim's bedroom, the three of them were sitting on the dark wooden floor with a board game in the middle. Small, thick candles circled them, lighting the room.

"Hey," I said.

Kim, Angelica, and Reece all looked at me with wide smiles on their faces.

"What?" I giggled, eyeing each one of them.

"Isn't that Donny's jacket?" Kim purred.

"Yeah." I blushed. "It is."

"And if we're not mistaking you left deeper inside the forest with him, right?" Angelica said.

I ran my hand through my hair and blew out a giggle. They caught me.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"So," Kim drawled. "Care to tell us the deets?"

I bit my lip, remembering the way he kissed my lips.

"We talked and..."

"And?" Angelica prompted.

"He kissed me."

"Oh my God," Kim squealed. "How was it?"

I couldn't help grin. "Beyond great," I gushed.

Angelica lifted her eyebrows.

"Wow." She paused in thought. "He sounds like a professional."

All of us laughed at her joke and I eased into the circle with them.

"Oh my God. Is that an Ouija board?" I questioned, but I already knew the answer.

The wooden board had the alphabets in order and the numbers 0-9 below it—just like in the movies. The words Yes and No were on the top center and the word Goodbye was on the bottom center.

"Yes," Angelica answered, her eyes glinting in fascination. "I brought it so we could all play."

"Does it really work?" I asked.

"Of course it does. I tried it before." Angelica pointed at Reece and Kim. "But they haven't." She looked at me again. "Have you?"

I shook my head. "This would be my first time playing."

"Good." She smirked. "You won't be disappointed."

"Ouh. Can I go first?" Kim beamed.

"Sure, but let me warm it up first."

Angelica pressed her fingers lightly on the planchette—the heart-shaped piece that would supposedly move when asked a question. She began moving the planchette in a circular motion.

"This better work, Ang, or I'll kick your butt," Kim joked.

Angelica laughed. "Chillax and just watch."

Angelica closed her eyes and focused. We watched her as she whispered, "I announce that this experience shall be positive and negative energies are not welcomed." She opened her eyes and released the planchette. "Ask away."

"You could ask anything, right?" Reece butted in.

"Yes. Anything you desire. The positive entities shall answer you," Angelica answered.

Reece laughed. "Cool, but kind of scary, though."

Kim rubbed her hands and shot us a beaming smile. "Okay. Here it goes." She placed her pale fingers on the planchette and asked, "Will I stay with Jonathan?"

The Love Triangleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें