Problems on the Bus

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Do you want to come to the show tonight?" Liam asked.

"I have to watch Amanda, remember?" I told him.

"I'm sure Aubrey can handle it by herself. I'm sure she won't mind." Liam said with a small smile.

"Either that, or she'll be mad at me for ditching her." I replied.

"With the look she just gave us, I'm sure she'll be fine with it." Liam said with a slight smile.

"Okay then. I'll go to the show. Only if you're okay with it though. I know you were pretty upset with the boys reactions and all." I replied.

"Well, I'll just have to get over their mocking." He smiled widely as he kissed the top of my head.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE! THE BOYS ARE GIONG TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU IF YOU'RE NOT OUT HERE WITHIN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS!" We heard Aubrey yell from the front of the bus.

"Well I guess that's our cue." I said. We slowly got off of the bunk and made our way towards the front of the bus.

I just realized that I forgot to tell the other boys that I felt the same way about Liam before I stormed off. Well, I guess they're about to find out when Liam and I walk out hand-in-hand. Well, that's if Aubrey hasn't already told them.

Once we reached the front of the bus, the boys backs were towards us. Only Aubrey could see us walk out and she had the biggest smile on her face when she did.

"What are you smiling at?" Louis asked.

Aubrey didn't speak. Instead she pointed behind at us in response. The boys turned around and Liam immediately put his arm protectively around my waist.

"No way." All four of them whispered at once.

Liam looked at his shoes uncomfortably, obviously uncomfortable with all the attention on us.

"Hey Aubrey, do you mind watching Amanda by yourself tonight? Liam really wants me to go to the show tonight." I asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I've got this. You go enjoy yourself." Aubrey said happily.

"Thanks girl. I owe you one." I said with a smile.

"Are you guys serious? You guys are really a thing?" Zayn asked in disbelief.

Liam looked over at me, expecting me to answer him. But, instead, I completely ignored him. I just led Liam right off the bus and walked towards the venue.

"What was that about?" Liam whispered in my ear once we exited the bus.

"I'm just not their biggest fan at the moment." I replied.

Liam just nodded and continued to walk, this time we were hand-in-hand.

"Well, that was quicker than I expected." Simon said as we walked into the dressing room.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I'll explain later." Simon replied and I nodded.

"Where are the other boys?" Simon asked.

"I don't know. Probably messing with Paul, as usual." I replied.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked me, noticing my bitterness towards the others.

"I'll explain later." I replied and he nodded.

Just then the other four idiots ran in with Paul not far behind them.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH US!" Louis yelled as the four boys ran around the dressing room with Paul running after them.

"I found them." I said to Simon and he just gave me an annoyed look as I chuckled slightly.

"Would you boys calm down. You're going to hurt yourselves and you have a show in less than two hours." Simon said firmly and the boys immediately calmed down.

"Oh thank goodness. I can't chase after them the way I used to." Paul said leaning on his knees, out of breath.

"Paul, that was only three years ago." I said in a 'really' tone.

"Exactly." Paul replied, still out of breath.

"Okay, now that all five of you are here, you can go off to get ready for the show. Ariel, will you be watching the show tonight?" Simon asked.

"Yes," I replied happily.

"Great." He said with a smile and handed me a front row ticket with a backstage pass.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I really hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please let me know how you guys are liking the book so far.

I really want to know what you guys think of it.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!