Chapter 3 - Come up here, Bella!

Hey guys! I know its been a while... but I have a newfound motivation to continue this story! I think it'll be good. Remember to share with your friends!

XOXO,

Grass

Chapter 3

Just as I was looking around, I heard loud screaming coming from the large stage on the left side of the room. All the fans were rushing over and just as I was about to run over, I felt a hand around my arm... Jillian. She whipped me out of my spot and I was dragged to the barricade. Jill and I got spot in the front row at the very end of the rails and we watched the stage intently. Matt stood up on the stage with the microphone in his hand.

"Hey guys!" he said happily, smiling out at the audience. All the girls screamed in response. Typical. I just stood there, smiling ear to ear. Even though I was being shoved up against a metal rail, I was happier than I'd ever been. "So we have a very exciting performance for you VIP guests... and I think you're all going to like it. So let me hear you scream!" Matt said, throwing his arms up in the air. We all screamed for him. "So here he is... its Shawn Mendes!"

I think I passed out.

Or at least my eyes went out for a second or two.

Shawn was my lover.

I saw his glorious figure make its way onto the stage as he smiled, his eyes sparkling as he looked out over the audience. He ran his fingers through his hair and down the strings of his guitar. I looked him over. So perfect... How could a single person be that amazing? I sighed dreamily and watched his every move. It wasn't until Jill snapped in front of my face that I stopped twirling my hair and gazing into the distance at the boy. I laughed at myself and screamed for him again.

"I'm Shawn," he smiled to the microphone.

"I LOVE YOU," I screamed once all the girls quieted down.

"I love you, too," Shawn laughed, making a gorgeous smile and looking my way. "So for my first song, I'll be singing Counting Stars by One Republic." We all screamed once again. "I hope you guys have seen my cover of this one YouTube... alright here we go," he smiled again and looked down at his guitar doing a little bit of last minute tuning. He starts the song, and I swear I swooned so hard I practically passed out. His voice was heavenly... literally the voice of an angel. He looked over the crowd, and I swear every time he looked my way he smiled... at me. I sang at the top of my lungs in sync with him. The other boys came out and were talking to the girls at the gate. I didn't even necessarily pay attention to them; I was so focused on Shawn.

I didn't even look at one of them until Cameron cleared his throat right in front of me. "Hey," he said sweetly. I looked over at him and smiled, waving.

"Hi," I giggled, fixing my hair.

"You have a beautiful voice..." he said, smiling at me. I flushed red, my face surprised.

"Th-thank you..." I said, stuttering in shock.

"You're welcome... what's your name?"

"I'm Bella..." I said quietly. He smiled. Cameron wandered away and I laughed to myself... what a weirdo.

I looked back to Shawn and sang the last few lines as he played the last few chords. I sighed in happiness as he looked up at the crowd smiling.

"Did you guys like that?" he asked, waving to some of the girls in the very front. We all screamed yes.

"HAVE MY BABIES," a girl in the back screeched in the silence. Shawn laughed.

"That's... a bit much..." he chuckled to himself. Cameron jogged on stage and whispered something to Shawn. Shawn looked at him and nodded, shrugging. They both looked over to my side of the audience and squinted, looking for something. Their eyes roamed the crowd until all four orbs stopped right on me. I looked at them weirdly. Cameron pointed to me. Shawn smiled and nodded quickly.

"We'd like to invite someone special on stage," Cameron said into the microphone, smiling. He looked towards me. "There's a sweet girl over there," he pointed at me, "who has an amazing voice. Do you guys want to hear her sing?" All the girls screamed. My mouth gaped open. "Come up here, Bella!" Shawn yelled into the mic. A security guard came over and let me in front of the gates as tears started pouring out of my eyes. I was led onto the stage by Nash and Aaron while Cameron winked at me as he made his way offstage. I stopped in my tracks in front of Shawn. He smiled at me and the butterflies in my stomach were raging. The girls screamed when I looked over the audience.

"Hey," Shawn said lightly, reaching for my hand. He held it softly and rubbed his thumb along the back. "So, you okay with singing with me?"