Chapter 2 - I've got to find mine

Chapter 2

Jillian and her cousins, Lila and Cassidy, hopped off the elevator on the second floor, and I rode the rest of the way up alone to the fourth floor. The hallways were empty, and I made my way down to room 417. Sliding my room key in, I kicked the door open and dropped my backs on one of the previously made beds. I took in the scent of the hotel room: coffee and shampoo. The room was quite big for one person, and a huge bay window in the back shone out across beautiful McLean. I don't know why it was called Magcon DC, if it wasn't even in Washington DC.

I took a look in the full body mirror in the bathroom, smoothing out my grey skirt. I wore a tribal print sweater of a black tank top. My skirt was high waisted and was worn over the tank. I had on a pair of tan thigh high socks under my black studded combat boots. My hair was curled into big fluffy, voluminous curls and they bounced whenever I walked. I wore my light pink bandana around my head tied in a little bow on the top.

Are you guys ready for some VIP stalking?  I texted Jillian. She texted back almost immediately; she was always on her phone.

Of course! I'll meet you in the lobby in five minutes? Lila and Cassidy don't have VIP. I texted her back agreeing with the plan before grabbing a room key, my camera, phone, and lip gloss before heading out of the room and to the elevator. I clicked on the 'down' button and waited until the elevator on the left dinged and opened. No one was inside to my surprise, and I stepped in, taking a look in the mirror on the wall.

I rode down in silence, and greeted Jill when the large doors finally opened. She hugged me quickly before we headed down to the ballroom where the Friday night VIP event was going to happen.

There were around two hundred girls in the room, all happy, but none screaming. Everyone was chill and calm. The guys were walking around, waving to everyone and talking to some of the fans. Jillian pulled me over to where Jack Gilinsky was standing; she was his biggest fan.

"JACK!" she screeched. Everyone looked at her awkwardly, and I just stood there, covering my mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. But he looked at her, waving and made his way through the crowd to talk to her.

"Hey," he said, giving her a hug. Tears poured out of her eyes, smudging the black eyeliner that she wore.

"I love you so much," she sobbed. Jack looked at me, smiling, laughing at my over reactive friend.

"I love you, too, shhh," he said, running his hand over her hair.

"Her name is Jillian," I added. He smiled at her. Jill's face was covered in tears as she stared up at the boy.

"That's a beautiful name," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

Well, now Jill's got her man. I've got to find mine.