Chapter 13 - Come on, babyyy

Hey friends! It's been a while, I know, but I've been busy! I've been getting soooo many comments lately to update further... so here you all go! The plot is thickening, isn't it?!

XOXO, 
Grass

Chapter 13

I sprint out of Shawn's room, down the hall and into my room, slamming the doors behind me and almost tripping with every frantic step. Tears rush down my face, I hear Alex's voice booming inside my mind, making my head pound with sadness and anxiety. "Baby... baby come on! I love you baby..." he repeats over and over, trying to pull at the hems of my clothes. "Come on, baby, it's time!" He yanks at my shirt, the thin fabric sliding easily against my sweaty, nervous skin. 
"Alex..." I murmur under my breath, trying to keep my clothes on like I always do when he get impatient with me. "You know I'm not ready... please... just respect me..." 
"I've been waiting long enough, Bella," he says sternly. I shake my head in fear of what he'll force me to do. When he gets angry and impatient, there's nothing that will stop him from hurting me. 

I see this scene play over and over in my head as I collapse on the floor in my own hotel room, my eyes blurred with tears and my chest rapidly rising and falling in a heat of stress. 

"Bell, come on," he says, his voice getting more and more rough. "You always wimp out on me, come on," he inches towards me, and I can see the muscles in his giant hands contracting with anger. I take small steps back towards the wall, afraid to be too close to him before he explodes like out of a cannon. 
"Alex..." I whisper again, my voice croaking in fear. I can barely make out any other words. "P-please..." 
"COME ON!" he yells, grabbing my shoulders and throwing me towards the bed. My body is frail and timid, and I hit the foot of the bed hard before falling to the ground. I bury my face in my arms against the carpeted floor and hope he will get away from me. 

I wake up with my face stiff from dried tears, head pounding and body limp against the hotel room floor. I'm breathing easier now, but my throat feels dry from all the crying. I sit up slowly and look towards the alarm clock on the bedside table. 11:47 AM. I can't hear much as I'm still waking up but as my hearing comes to there is a loud pounding on my door. I blink a fear times and run my fingers through my hair and gaze over at the door as the pounding gets louder and faster.
I push myself off the floor and trudge towards the door. I let out a long, drawn out yawn before pulling it open part of the way. 

My sleepy demeanor is immediately augmented into a shock as I look up at the furious face of Alex, my angry, abusive exboyfriend. 

"Bella. We need to talk."