✨~Gratsu~Innocence~✨

"I feel weird." Gray heard a very drunk Natsu say. This caught his attention. Natsu was at the bar in the guild hall. He ordered a water, but somehow he ended up very slurry. Gray groaned, Cana. Cana was beside Natsu smiling with her barrel. Gray caught her eye. She winked at him. He glared. "Water isn't supposed to make you feel weird." Natsu slurred again. Then he sighed and laid his head on the bars surface, "I have the best boyfriend ever!" He exclaimed. "So strong, nice, and verwy, verwy handsome." Gray blushed a bit. Natsu zoned out, mumbling things. "I love him so much." Natsu hiccuped. Cana laughed. "He's so chill." He kept going.  Gray turned to Cana, "You do know this is his first time, right?" She shrugged, "Eh, he'll be fine! They always are afterwards." She continued drinking. Gray sighed in defeat. Then he felt arms around him. He saw pink hair. "Are you my boyfriend? Cause I can't find him, I know he's here somewhere." He heard Natsu mumble. "I'm your boyfriend." Natsu lit up, "You are!? Yay!" Natsu buried his face in his chest. He giggled, "You smell good." Gray's face heated up again. "Mint, pine." Natsu's voice was muffled. "My favorite. Dragons always likes their mate's smell." He mumbled again. He drifted off. "Love me, Gray." He snuggled closer. Gray chuckled. "Alright, it's time to get you home." Gray wrapped his arm around Natsu. "Nooo, I already have a mate!" Natsu whined, and barely pushing Gray off. "I am your mate." Gray said softly. Natsu looked so out of it. Natsu giggled. "You're the best mate ever!" He giggled more his hold on Gray's waist tightened. Gray smiled. Gray pulled him gently along. Natsu laughed, "Where are we going? Are we going to go get married? I hope so, I want to marry Gray. I wove him so much. It'd be a dweam come trueee." He slurred. Gray's heart fluttered. Then Natsu yawned. He placed his head on Gray's shoulder. "I wove him." Then he trailed off and kept mumbling things Gray couldn't pick up. They reached Natsu's house. Gray headed to his room and gently laid Natsu on the bed and kissed his forehead. Natsu giggled. He was about to get up when Natsu's hand grabbed his shirt gently. "Stay wiff me. I need someone to cuddle," he yawned again, "wiff." He finished, and hiccuped. Then his eyes fluttered closed. Gray gently got in beside him and pulled the covers up. He wrapped an arm around Natsu, "I love too." He whispered, kissing Natsu's forehead again. Natsu giggled in his sleep, "Verwy," a soft snore, "handsome." He mumbled and fell asleep. Gray smiled and then fell asleep himself. He'll be himself again tomorrow, for now Gray's just enjoying the moment.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊