✨~Natray~(Neko Gray, Dragon Natsu)~✨

The baby boy giggled in his arms. Flailing his arms. Tail swishing and wings flapping. Gray started to lick him to clean the little one. He hiccuped and a cloud of fire and ice puffed out, he laughed again. The couple has been nesting for weeks now after finding that Gray was carrying. "He's precious!" Natsu softly chuckled beside Gray, wiggling his finger gently on the baby's nose, the baby trying to grab his finger. Gray looked his baby boy, Skandar, kissed his nose after cleaning and smiled. Skandar looked up at his two fathers with big, wide, and beautiful navy blue eyes and navy, purpley hair. Soon Skander did a big yawn. Gray laughed lightly and yawned himself. They were lying near the fire in their nest Natsu made, cuddling. Skandar in the middle of Natsu and Gray. Gray wrapped his tail around him and pulled him close to his chest. The baby relaxed against his mother's warmth and snuggled closer. Gray purred, tail thumping happily against the ground, ears twitching. Natsu scooted closer to his family and wrapped around them protectively, a wing went over  them like a blanket, in case of any danger. Natsu kissed Gray and then Skandar. Soon, they all fell asleep with a smile.

The end

Author's note

Some short Gratsu/Natray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊