Natray (uke Gray)~Taken

Natsu's Pov

       I watched from afar while the boys in Fairy Tail try to take Gray from me. Loke is the worst one. That little flirt trying to get Gray to go home with him. I glared at him from my spot at a table. It's been like this since we've walked in the guild. It was when Loke got too close to him, I made my move. I got up and stalked towards them.

Gray's Pov

       I was blushing furiously when Loke whispered in my ear. He trailed his hand up my shirt which was a regular shirt but shows a little stomach. I squirmed trying to get away. "Loke, stop." I whined. Trying to push his wandering hand away. Gajeel stood there smirking. I felt warm, strong arms wrap around me and pulled me away from them. I gasped when I heard a low growl 'mine!'  Natsu! I turned around and hug him. He hugged back, but I knew he was glaring at Loke and them. I buried my head in his neck. He purred. "Back off, he's not yours." "Says who." Like shot back. "Me." Then out of no where, he kissed me. My eyes widened. But soon I melted and kissed him back. I put my hands in his hair. We heard Loke, Gajeel, and the others grumble and walk away. We pulled away. He smiled at me, feeling accomplished. "They won't be bothering you any time soon after that." He grinned. I chuckled. I payed my head on his chest. His warm arms still around me. I snuggled closer. "I love you, Natsu." He kissed my head. "I love you too."

The end

Author's note

Short, but here's some uke Gray fluff😊 hope you like it!😊 Enjoy!