✨~Stingue~Emo~✨

Sting's Pov

       "Do you think I'm emo, Sting?" I turned to my 3 year boyfriend, who's looking through the mirror that was placed in the guild. "Why do you think that?" Rogue hesitated, "I-I don't know. It's just, I walked around the market today with Frosch, helping him picking a new outfit, and I've heard people talk." I sighed. I wrapped him in a hug from behind. "You, mister, are not emo." I almost laughed. "How's that? For one thing my hair is super long and goes over one of my eyes, and all I wear is black!" I chuckled at his little outburst. "That doesn't make you emo though." Rouge sighed, "For mavis sakes, my magic is 'shadow' magic! Doesn't that say anything?" "No, it's just the kind of magic you were taught when you were little." Rogue groaned and buried himself in Sting, face in his neck hands covering it. "Hey guys!" I turned to our team, "Do y'all think Rogue, here, is emo?" "No, of course not!" Yukino replied, "Just cause your type of magic is shadow magic doesn't make you emo." She finished. "I agree," Rufus and Orga chimed in." Their two exceed's joined in, "I don't think so either." Lector said. "Fro thinks so too!" Rogue smiled softly at his little exceed and picked him up and he held him close, going back to Sting. "See? Even Sabertooth doesn't think your emo. Heck! For all we know Gajeel might be an emo! You know cause he has those weird piercings! But not you! Am I right?" Sting grinned at his boyfriend. Rogue laughed at his boyfriends idiocy and shoved him playfully. "Feel any better?" He asked hugging Rogue again, happy to see him laugh. "Yeah, yeah I do. Thanks to you." He smiled at Sting who returned it. They continued their day with Rogue feeling much better than that morning.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingue fluff.😊 Hope you like it! 😊Enjoy!😊