✨~Fraxus~Baby Boom~✨

Freed's pov

    The guild was growing. It was becoming more and more lively each day. New families, new couples, babies. I looked around and saw everyone with their significant other. Everyone was happy. I sighed happily as I rubbed my belly. Arms wrapped around me. I leaned into them. "Whatcha thinking about?" Laxus wondered. "Oh, nothing really. Just, how it still doesn't seem real about starting a family with you, but it is and I'm happy." I grabbed his hand and placed it on my tummy. He smiled and kissed my cheek. We looked at Gray and Natsu. Their two oldest sons are fighting again. Natsu was playing with their baby girl. Gray wrapped an arm around his waist and smiled at his family. "I just hope our kids don't turn out like theirs. Loud and crazy." I laughed at that. He kissed me. I melted. Then we saw Alzack, Bisca, and Asuna. I smiled at them. Everyone was starting families of their own. Including Sting and Rogue, who was visiting today and hanging out with Gray, Natsu, and their kids. Sting and Rogue have two of their own. One of them, the little girl, was still not able to walk yet, so Rogue was holding her close, but her older brother was. He was fighting with Gray and Natsu's older kids. Other couples were around the guild. Everyone seemed excited about new babies that are coming. Levy and Gajeel are expecting. So is Lucy and Loke. Master seemed proud as well. Everyone going on their own. "So, hows my great grandson doing? Is he due soon?" We heard Makarov join us. "He's doing fine, a couple more weeks til we meet him!" I rubbed my tummy again. I turned around and hugged Laxus. Makarov smiled. "You've done good, Laxus." Laxus just grunted but went soft again and hugged me back. "You'll have a fine family and you'll be a great father. I can already tell." I smiled, and looked at Laxus, who was already looking my way. His eyes were soft again. Makarov left and went to the bar. I felt lips on mine. A few minutes passed. We smiled through it. "I love you." We both said in sync. I snuggled closer to him and continued looking around the guild at the new generations. I smiled.

The end

Author's note

Fraxus fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊