✨Gratsu/Natray~Crossdress✨(shy Natsu)

Natsu's Pov

    "Do I have to, Luce?" A whine was heard from the bathroom of Lucy's apartment. "Oh come on Natsu! It's not that bad! Let us see!" The girls had dragged Natsu to Lucy's room and made him dress in a skirt and crop top along with a pair of converse with knee high socks. The poor boy blushed deeply. He came out of the bathroom shyly. He was wearing a short skirt and a red crop top, showing a bit of his belly. His hair in pigtails. Squeals bursted through the room. "Awe! Natsu!" Levy cooed. "You're adorable!" Erza exclaimed. Lucy gasped, "We should show Gray!" Natsu's eyes widened, "Wait, no-," It was too late. They were already dragging him to the guild hall.

Time Skip

      "Oh Gray!! We have a surprise for you!" Gray looked towards the doors of the guild hall from the bar, confused. He heard someone struggling. "No! I don't wanna!" The girls struggled against Natsu's strong wiggles.  Soon they finally got a hold of him, and threw him towards Gray. He lost his balance, but he felt strong arms wrap around him just in in time. He looked up and saw Gray smiling at him. He squeaked and hid his face in Gray's chest, blushing deeply. He heard a chuckle. "Cutie." He buried deeper into the warm, cold chest. He felt fingers under his chin. Gray looked at him. He leaned in and Natsu melted.

The end

Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊