✨~Stingue(uke Rogue) ~Complicated✨side Gratsu(uke Gray) and Lucy/Yukino

Rogue's Pov

      We've been at it for awhile. But somehow it's, complicated. What's even more complicated is, I'm having his child, I found out a while ago, but he's with someone else, Yukino, I believe. At least, that's what it looks like. I haven't told him yet, cause I don't want to ruin our friendship, but he's the father. I'm actually planning on telling him today. I went to the guild. Once I got there, I headed straight towards Sting's office. I lifted my hand to knock, but I freeze. Shaking already. Before I did anything, I turned into a shadow and flew away.

Sting's Pov

Man, did I hate paperwork. There's too much of it. I was signing papers when I noticed a familiar scent. I looked towards the door. Rogue? But the scent was gone before I could get up, though something was off about his scent. Huh. Weird. I got to my last paper, I signed it quickly. I did a victory dance and then headed towards the main room of the guild where everyone was. I spotted Yukino and ran and hugged her from behind. She laughed.

Rogue's Pov

I got to the park and sat on a bench. I couldn't do it. I put my face in my hands. What's the point? He's with Yukino. We only mess around when we feel like it. Even when Yukino still doesn't know. I breath deeply to try to stop the shaking. It helped a little. I calmed down. Then decided to head back to the guild again.

Lucy's Pov

I sighed when Natsu and Gray started calling each other names again. I put my chin in my head and watched them from the bar. Apparently, Gildarts has had enough annoyance, so he finally did something. But, it only made it worse. He used his split spell on both of them. Now a ton of tiny little Gray's and Natsu's we're running around. "Awe geez!" I was already tired of them. One of the little Gray's found his way to me and started climbing. I protested, "H-hey!" He got to the top of my head and fell asleep curled up. I gave up. But, a minute later, one of the little Natsu's notice, and soon he found his way to my head too. Though the weird thing was, he curled right around the little Gray that was there, and he was satisfied when he fell asleep too. "O-Kay..." Then the little Gray scooted closer to Natsu and let out a happy sigh. Natsu purred. I'll just let them be. "I'm going to go see an old friend of mine." I say as I got up. I headed out towards Sabertooth. Mirajane smiled. When I passed through the hall on my way out, I saw another pair of little Gray and Natsu, but they were doing something that I wasn't quite expecting. They were kissing. Huh. Oh well, I headed out the door and made my way towards Yukino.

Yukino's Pov

I was talking with my team. Sting had an arm around me. The doors opened and I saw Rogue come back in. "Hey, Rogue!" I greeted him. He smiled and came towards us. "You alright? I saw you zoom out of here as a shadow earlier." He looked at me, "Oh, yeah, I'm fine." We went back to the group. After awhile, we started splitting up and headed separate directions in the guild. Sting was still with me. Rogue went to find Frosch. "Hey, Yukino! Wanna hang out later?" Sting asked. "Huh? Oh! Uh, actually..." Right when I finished the doors opened again, but this time I saw Lucy. I beamed. "Lucy!" I ran and hugged her. "Hey, Yukino!" "What are you doing here?" "Just wanted to come by and see you." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Uhhh," Sting came over. "Oh! Sting, remember Lucy?" "Uh, yeah. So Yukino, about hanging out..?" "Oh yeah, actually, Sting," she pulled Lucy closer to her. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you," I turned towards Lucy and kissed her cheek. "Oh! Oh wow, um," Sting scratched his neck. "I didn't know that you went that way Yukino." He said surprised. She smiled at him. "Take care of her Luce." Lucy smiled and hugged me. "Don't worry, I will." He went to find Rogue. "So! How are you!?" "I'm doing great! Though there's still ruckus going on at the guild" I laughed. Then I noticed something, "Uh, Lucy? What's on your head?" She looked confused. "Huh? Oh! I completely forgot about them." She plucked the two small, sleeping wizards off her head carefully and cradled them close to her. "Awe! They're adorable!" Lucy giggle, little Gray moved to be on top of little Natsu and cuddled closer again, Natsu kept purring, "Yeah, Gildarts kind of got annoyed with them, so he used his split spell, but that didn't exactly help." We continued talking.

Rogue's Pov

I was coming back with Frosch in my arms. I paused though. Sting and Yukino were there. But so was, Lucy? What was she doing here? But then I saw Yukino kiss her cheek. Sting got embarrassed and walk away. I was shocked. So Yukino doesn't like him. Sting was walking away, nows my chance. "Hey, Sting?" He turned around. "Hey, Rogue! Haven't seen you all day! What's up!" "Uh, actually, Sting, can I talk to you in private?" "Su..." He was about to reply, when he paused. "That smell, I know that smell." He started sniffing. I freeze again. He paused and looked at me. He got closer and sniffed again. He went all around me and up and down. He paused at my stomach. He whined and sniffed again. I was beyond shocked. He nuzzled my tummy. "Rogue? Why didn't you tell me?" He placed his hands on the bump. Still nuzzling it. "I..." I closed my eyes. "I got scared, and you were with Yukino and I didn't want to ruin anything that we had, even if we did mess around." I rushed. I looked away. "Is it mine?" I nodded. Then, something I wasn't expecting happened. He was kissing me. I melted and kissed back. Maybe telling him wasn't so bad after all.

The end

Stingue fluff😊 hope you like it! Enjoy!😊