• S E V E N T E E N •

Date in story: December 11th, 20XX

WARNING: there might be some scenes you might feel uncomfortable reading( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)Recommended for ages 13+

AUTHOR P.O.V.

   Taeyong was so hurt, she was playing his heart. She was making him feel pathetic, but she never made him regret having feelings for her. He was so hurt, and sad, that he let his anger and frustration, along with the alcohol, take over him. He shrugged her off his arm, leading to her loosing her balance and falling on the ground with a loud thump.

   Taeyong turned around to find her on the ground, with closed eyes, and a lifeless body. That's when he panicked, and ran to her body, crouching down to feel her pulse. He sighed in relief, feeling air under nose and a pulse under he jaw. He picked her up bridal style, to the street, putting his hand out for a taxi to come by. When a Taxi stopped in front of them he, one-handedly opened the taxi door and placing her body in the car safely.

"Does she need to go to a hospital or something?" The Taxi driver asked, worriedly. Taeyong shook head.

"No, she just passed out from all the alcohol." He lied, bitting his bottom lip in guilt and nervousness. "Take me to the Violetdal Real Estate please." He told the driver, he looked at them through the rearview mirror before pressing on the gas pedal. Taeyong just stared at her face, during the whole ride, hoping he didn't hurt her bad. He felt like if he really hurt her, he wouldn't know what to do with life. Have I really fallen for her? He thought, while staring at each and every one of her features, which he adored. When the Taxi came to a stop, he looked up and saw the building that held his apartment. 

"How old are you two?" The Taxi driver asked, and Taeyong mentally panicked.

"Don't worry about it. Just take this 100 dollar bill, and keep the change." Taeyong assured, handing over the Taxi driver a 100 dollar bill, while picking her up bridal style once again, and closing the door. The Taxi driver drove away, and Taeyong sighed in relief, as he walked into the building. When he entered, the person at the front desk immediately recognized Taeyong's face, and nodded as she typed into the computer. 

"I would ask what happened, but I don't think I want to know." She said in a teasing tone, keeping her gaze on her computer screen. 

"It's not what you think." Taeyong assured with a small scoff from what the front desk girl was thinking. 

"Okay~" She teased raising both of her eyebrows, not sparing a glance at Taeyong holding Jennie in his arms. "But I got you checked in, so go right into your penthouse." She assured, eyes still glued to the computer. 

   When Taeyong walked towards the elevators, cause he sure as hell not taking the stairs with Jennie in his arms, the front desk girl, looked at his back that faced her. She tilted her head as she stared at the girl in his arms, and felt a pang of jealousy, but shook off the feeling and turned back to the papers in front of her. 

   Taeyong finally made it to the front door of his penthouse, and eternally sighed in relief. Jennie wasn't heavy or anything, Taeyong just didn't want to walk around like he just murdered her. He put his face in front of the face scanner, and then you could hear a Siri or an Alexa say "Access Accepted." and the doors opened. 

   Taeyong entered the door, immediately entering a huge room,  that was his living room. He place her body on his couch, making sure there was a pillow to support her gentle head. Above them was a big chandelier, and in front of them was a huge ass window, revealing the beautiful city below. He shook her body, hoping she'd wake up by now, but no answer.