• S E V E N •

» JAEHYUN P.O.V. «

"Where the fucks Taeyong?" Coach Khang asked, we all stood silent, we were kind of used to his curse words, because when he gets mad, everyone's dead. "No Taeyong, no practice. Go watch the auditions for the play."

"But why can't we just-"

"I said go fucking watch the auditions" Coach Khang cut me off, making me gulp. He walked away and left the gym.

"I guess we should hurry to the library..." Ten mumbled as we all walked out of the gym. I wonder who's auditioning, maybe there are some talented people at our school. When we were outside of the library door, I heard singing, but it wasn't from the library? I walked away unnoticed following the sweet voice, why it made me smile just hearing it. When I heard it was near, I was in front of the music classroom, who still goes to this room? When I looked through the window I saw some long straight brown hair, it kind of reminded me of Rosé. I think she was singing "Come Back Home" by 2NE1 with her guitar. Wow, Bom's voice suits this girl so well. I need to know who this girl is. I immediately opened the door after my thoughts, which made the girl turn to the door and stop singing. When I saw her face my jaw dropped.

"How long have you been standing there?" Rosé said, her cute chubby cheeks starting to turn red.

"Long enough to know, that you can sing! And your voice is so beautiful, I'm so jealous" I complimented very sincerely. Rosé looked down blushing, ah, she's so adorable.

"Stop lying" Rosé mumbled, but I managed to hear. I smiled at her shyness and sat next to her. "Why are you still here? This is so embarrassing" Rosé mumbled the last part, I just laughed.

"Because I want to." I replied, silence filled the atmosphere. "Why aren't you auditioning for the musical slash play?" I asked out of curiosity, Rosé suddenly tensed up.

"Umm...I actually wanted to, but I don't have the guts to sing in front of...anyone..." Rosé stuttered slightly making me chuckle.

"Why not? I'm sure everyone will love your voice!" I said as I put my arm around her shoulders, Rosé backed away looking down.

"Yes, and now both of you are in the play!" I heard the theater teacher exclaim making my eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" We both yelled. The theater teacher covered her ears, before smirking at us.

"Both of you are in the play now. Lead roles to be exact!"

"Why? How?" Rosé asked.

"I heard you both sing. I think your voices suit the lead roles perfectly! And...you both are better than any of the people who auditioned, and I'm pretty desperate" The theater teacher replied, making my eyes tremble.

"But, when did you hear me sing?" I asked, clearly not happy about the current situation.

"At the game, pretty soothing voice. And you" The teacher pointed to Rosé. "Very unique voice" Rosé blushed immediately, hiding her face in her hands.

"Yeah right, I'm terrible" Rosé whined, making me shake my head rapidly.

"You just like lying to yourself, don't you?" I said sarcastically, earning a soft hit on my shoulder.

"See you both already have chemistry. You guys are perfect for the lead roles that fall in love! Did I mention that there is a kiss scene?" My eyes widened at her words.

"A k-kiss scene?" I stuttered, cheeks burning up.

"Yes, a kiss scene!" The theater teacher exclaimed in our faces before running away. Wow. This'll be the best play ever! Holy sh This is just like high school musical, where I have to choose between basketball and singing. I looked at Rosé, who was still holding her cheeks as she looked away.

"Wanna practice?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up!" She yelled before running out of the classroom, and out of my sight. Now that I think about it, what I said sounded pretty petty.

» LISA P.O.V. «

I was currently taking notes in photography class, trying to block Ten my vision, since lately he's been catching my attention. Suddenly, I just noticed a girl entered a classroom, she looked unfamiliar, very.

"Oh, yes! Class, we have a new student!" The teacher exclaimed catching everyone's attention, including Ten and Jaehyun. "Introduce yourself" The teacher encouraged the girl. She put on a smile and put some hair behind her ear.

"Hello, my name is Guitar!" She said, I have to admit, this girl is gorgeous. All the guys must be swooning over her.

"Okay Guitar, please, sit any empty seat you'd like!" The teacher exclaimed gesturing to the 5 empty seats. One of them was next to me, OOOhhh I want her to sit next to me! She looked around the classroom, and smiled taking the seat next to...TEN?!

"Hello!" She said innocently.

"Oh, hi!" Ten replied shaking her hand. THEY TOUCHED?! I suddenly felt the urge to punch her in the face. My pissed off face was now visible, I usually try to hide that side of me, but I can't control this. Then I heard my pencil, that was in my hands, break.

"I thought I said no breaking pencils, Ms. Manoban?" The teacher said with a twitching eye, I don't bother to learn her name, I just call her Bewitched bitch. Though, she does scare me at times.

"Sorry Ms." I mumbled as I looked down at my broken pencil. I quickly took out my other pencil, and started to doodle.

_________________________

HAIIII

So, I recently made a FMV for Jaerosé (ft Lisa) I would appreciate it if you checked it out!