• E L E V E N •

DISCLAIMER: if there is a scene with things that offend you, I'm so sorry, I just put it in the story.

ROSÉ P.O.V.

I was just chilling on my bed listening to some music as I did some essay for English, that was due in a few days. I would sing along with the song too, 'cause that's just what I do. Suddenly my phone lit up, catching my attention. I grabbed it and looked at the notification. My heart skipped a beat, as I looked at the name. Jaehyun. I gulped as I opened my phone to look at the message he sent me. 

Jaehyun:  "Mr. Jung wants us to meet at the school's theater now" 

What?! Now?! 

Me: "Now?! It's fcking 6pm!!"

Jaehyun:"Not my rules"

I sighed as I closed my laptop and got off my bed, getting ready.

                                                                ๑

  When I got to the school, I stomped my feet in frustration. What is this play gonna do to my grades? It's making me stop whatever I'm doing– even if it's homework– just to practice for this play that's in.....when is this play again? Whatever I'll ask Jaehyun or Jisoo. I started to get suspicious about the situation since none of the lights were on in the school. But I still went along with it. I knocked on the school's front door– but no one answered. I looked through the window with my hands above my eyes, to see better, but only darkness was in sight. I sighed as I was about to leave, until I heard the door unlock. I turned back around suspiciously, and looked at the doors with a raised eyebrow. I ignored by instincts and entered the building. 

   It was so dark that I had to use my phone as a flashlight. I faced tghe light from my phone and faced it in front of me. I never thought this school could be so...creepy at night. I used my other, free hand to hold my arms, to stay warm. 

"Jaehyun?" I yelled, looking around cautiously. "I swear to god if you're pranking me Imma tell my family! And you don't want me to tell my family!" I yelled looking around cautiously. Suddenly I heard a scream that made my heart sink into my stomach. I immediately ran to where the scream was coming from, which was in the theater. When I saw the light I put my phone in my pocket and ran inside to see Jaehyun tied on a chair on the stage. I quickly made my way to him on the stage.

"Rosé?" Jaehyun said weakly making my heart ache. I noticed the red blood and bruises on his face and my heart ached even more.

"Yeah, it's me." I whispered as I untied his hands. But what caught me off-guard was when he immediately hugged me right after I untied his hands. 

"I'm so glad you came!" After his words my eyebrows furrowed– his tone is too calm for this situation. "Or else I wouldn't of had an excuse to hug you!" He said as he wiped the blood and bruises off his face. When I realized what was happening, I punched his arm.

"Fck you. I snuck out of my house just for you!" I exclaimed getting real pissed. "I fcking hate you Jaehyun."

"Just for me? Aww, I love you too!" He teased making me even more mad. I was about to walk away, but what stopped me was something I never wanted anyone to see. I even dread to see them too. My family. My eyes widened as I saw them approach us, I could tell Jaehyun saw them because he was being awfully quiet.

"Now Chaeyoung," I gulped when my uncle spoke. I walked next to Jaehyun and looked at the ground. "Who is this?" He asked giving Jaehyun dirty looks. By now he was already on stage, my other uncles were by the door. I heard Jaehyun gulp in nervousness. "Huh? Chaeyoung, I said who is this?" He growled making me flinch. That's when a light bulb lit up in my head.