• EIGHT •

ROSÉ P.O.V.

"Do you think Jaehyun is suspicious?" I asked Lisa, who was doodling in her notebook.

"Suspicious of what?" She questioned not bothering to look up at me, but decided to reply anyway. I looked around the outside of the school before replying.

"You know...like...suspicious of...me liking him?" I said hesitant, Lisa suddenly slammed her notebook on the ground.

"I KNEW IT!" She yelled, making me cover my ears. "You like him." She stated making my eyes widen.

"NOOO!! I doON'T!" I exclaimed covering her mouth. I could feel her smirk behind my hands. "I-I really don't Lalisa."

"Lies." She teased as she continued to draw in her notebook. "But seriously, tell me. What's your favorite thing about him? How and when did you figure out you liked him?" She asked, making blood rush to my cheeks.

"What are you—" Lisa looked at me with, the look. I sighed as I began to confess. "Well, you see, he's always been a flirt from the start, and I wasn't a big fan of that. But now he's for some reason warming up to me. And my favorite thing about him, is his dimples." I confessed, before looking back at Lisa who's mouth was dropped. I closed it for her and waited for her reply. Although I really wish I could tell her the real reason why I try not to fall in love with somebody, my family just won't—

"More." She said as she was all focused on me, instead of drawing. I shook my head.

"I really shouldn't..." I replied as I looked away. She pouted as she put her hand on my hands.

"Is there something you're not telling me? About you, not Jaehyun." Lisa said as she stared into my eyes. I can't tell her, I just can't. It'll mess everything up.

"No." I replied as sincerely as I can. She just nodded slowly, as she took her hand off mine.

"Well, enough about your problems, let's talk about me for a change? So today, I saw the new, new girl. Her name is Guitar and she's getting on my nerves." Lisa complained making me suspicious.

"Why?" I asked, Lisa turned to me with a hesitant look.

"BecauseIthinkshelikesTen." She said really fast, making me try to take in. Once I did, my eyes lit up.

"Haha. You like Ten." I teased making Lisa's eyebrows furrow immediately.

"No, I do not." She said sternly standing up with her hands on her hips.

"Whatever." I trailed off, laughing a little. "Hey, have you ever seen the new girl, the one that came in the beginning of the school year?" I asked, Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, she's pretty. I heard that Taeyong has taken an interest in her." Lisa said, telling like it was a secret.

"Really? She must be memorizing then. What's her name again?" I asked with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"I think it was....Jennie Kim?" Lisa replied making my eyes widen. Jennie Kim? As in the girl who knows my family business, and has interfered with them? Oh shit, if she sees me she'll kill me. Literally. "Why the scared face?" Lisa asked suspiciously, making me snap back into reality.

"O-Oh, nothing. Really." I replied shaking my head constantly.

"TeEELLL mEE" Lisa whined stomping her feet slightly like a kid. I took a deep breathe before opening my mouth.

TAEYONG P.O.V.

"Why are we at a park?" Jennie asked, making me turn to her.