• S I X •

» LISA P.O.V. «

  It was fun last night...at the game! Not after, definently not after. With Ten, is not fun, it never is.....but I admit last night was...okay. I don't even understand myself anymore!

"I'd rather die than face him again. I'm gonna look like such a fool. I can't believe I said that!" Rosé mumbled to herself, making me laugh.

"I still can't believe you 'accidentally' said that in front of Jaehyun" I replied getting a look from Rosé that said 'stfu'.

"I did not say that on purpose! I said kiss instead on miss on accident!" She denied.

"You also said you instead of class. What an accident?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't know why I said that. Please universe! Please let time go back 3 hours ago, so I can correct my words before saying them!" She pleaded as she looked at the ceiling. I just laughed, until my eyes landed on Ten.

"Fuck you" I mumbled

"Fuck you too" Rosé replied before whining even more.

"No, not you! Ten" I said as I nudged her arm to look at him. She perked her head up and looked at him. He was getting food from the vending machine. Suddenly Jaehyun showed up too.

"Oh, fuck me!" Rosé cursed was she hid her head in her arms. Then Jaehyun came towards us.

"Hello Lisa, Hello Rosé!" Jaehyun said with a smirk plastered on his face. "So you want to kiss now?" He asked making my eyes widen as I looked at Rosé to answer. She immediately looked at him.

"W-what?" She stuttered as her eyes widened.

"You accidentally said you wanted to kiss me outloud, remember?" Jaehyun said with a mocking tone.

"First of all, I accidentally said I 'better go before I kiss you' not 'I want to kiss you'!" She exclaimed losing her temper once again. "and second of all I meant to say miss class, not kiss you, that was the accident."

"Then why'd you say you instead of class?" Jaehyun questioned.

"Exactly" I commented while pointing to him.

"You fucking stay out of this" Rosé said as she looked at me with her angry expression, you should know. This girl can be so,  so scary when she's mad. I don't even know how Jaehyun still stans her, how do I stan her? "You" Rosé growled pointing to Jaehyun, I heard Jaehyun gulp.

"Me?" Jaehyun stuttered, even he was scared, and he has seen her dark side.

"Yes you! Don't make me repeat ever again! I seriously meant to say 'miss class'. If you argue once again, it'll be the last thing you do!" She said in her devil voice. Wow, she really doesn't want Jaehyun to ever like her. But Jaehyun just smiled sheepishly.

"Wow, you're so cute when you're mad. Did I ever tell you that?" Jaehyun replied, making Rosé's flared nostrils soften. "Now I'm gonna go, but I'll remember this conversion forever. I'll cherish this moment, all the moments before, and all the moments in the future." Jaehyun said with a wink before walking away. That was deep.

"Smooth as always." I commented as I looked back at Rosé. "Wow, your cheeks are so red!" I said as I put my hands on her cheek to feel how warm it was. "Damn that's burning hot!" I said as I immediately removed my hands from her chubby cheeks. "Hello?" I said as I waved my hands in her face.

"His dimples..." She mumbled with a blank expression. Yup, she's fallen for him.

» JENNIE P.O.V. «

  This class has no Jisoo...I feel lonely. Jisoo...she's a great friend, but I can't let her get too attached to me, I can't get too attached to her. If they find me again, they'll take the things I love and kill it, with no heart. I shouldn't of even touched the–

"Are you bored?" I heard that guys voice ask. I turned to him and shrugged. "Do you even remember my name?" He asked, I shook my head. "I'm Taeyong remember? The handsome guy of your dreams?" He said making me nod– wait no! I immediately shook my head.

"No, you're not."

"Haha! But you did fall for it, right?" He said, I just rolled my eyes. "How about" He unclenched my fists, which I just noticed were clenched. "We skip class?" He asked, making me turn to him.

"And do what?" I questioned, with an raised eyebrow.

"Whatever" He replied with a smile.

"Wow, where'd you learn my weakness?" I asked sarcastically. I mean I have been wanting to ditch school some time, but Jisoo wouldn't to it with me.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Now?"

"Yup" He replied as he grabbed my hands and pulled me along. He stopped in front of a classroom.

"I swear to god if you just took me to class, imma kick your ass–"

"Shhh" I closed my mouth quickly. I noticed how warm his hand was, I felt slightly uncomfortable. He lead me inside the empty classroom and headed for the window. "Hurry!" He whispered as he rushed me to go first. I quickly went out the window and looked around. There's no one here? When Taeyong got out he gestured me to follow him, and I obeyed? What's wrong with me? When we made it to the train next to the school I decided to speak up, so the awkward atmosphere would go away.

"So what are we gonna do? We're kind of out of the school now, so no turning back." I said as I tried to balance as I walked on the train tracks.

"I say, to nowhere" He replied making me look at him with an eyebrow raised, but shrugged off the feeling.

"I like it"

untamed » nctpink [ ✔ ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें