• F I F T E E N •

^^stg there are some talented asf nctpink shippers out there 👌👌

JAEHYUN P.O.V.

   If you were curious to why I wasn't talking to Rosé, here you go. What happened the night we almost kissed, was beautiful, we had a huge moment of coming back together, and talking it all out. But when it started to snow, I couldn't fucking hold myself together. She looked so fucking beautiful with the snowflakes falling and landing on her soft hair. I couldn't hold myself back, and pecked her lips. So I guess you could say, we did kiss that night, but ykno. 

   She immediately pulled away with a disgusted expression, which really hurt me. Now, I know that Rosè, the love of my life, will never feel the same. So, why even give her attention when she doesn't want it? All I want is for her to be happy, and if that is not being with me, or getting my attention, then so be it. Suddenly a basket ball was thrown at my head...again.

"Woah bro. Why you always spacing out? I called your name like 4 times?" Johnny exclaimed coming towards me to take the basket ball. "Are you thinking about Ro–"

"No. Johnny, I said I'm over her!" I yelled at him, making him make a (nonexistent)double chin at me and back away slightly.

"Well okay, no need to get defensive Mr I-said-I'm-over-her-but-I'm-actually-not!" Johnny yelled back at me, before running towards the rest of the team with the basket ball to continue the game. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the game. While we were really deep into the game, I saw in the corner of my eye, a figure putting up posters, which for some reason caught my attention. I looked over and recognized the girl's body. That ant waist, and slim legs. Man, I was already drooling over her. Maybe this is a good way to get over Rosé... i started walking towards her.

   Then when she turned slightly to put the poster somewhere else on the wall, I saw her side profile and immediately recognized that slim and beautiful nose, and the high cheekbones. Wow, did I literally just say that this was a good way to get over Rosé when that was her? I mentally face-palmed myself. I was about to walk back, until I heard someone's voice yell.

"HEY GIRL! WATCH OUT FOR THE BALL!!" I heard Ten yell from across the gym, which made me look around for the flying ball. It was definently coming Rosé's way. I acted fast and jumped in front of her, catching the ball in my stomach. Then I landed on my back quite harshly. I tried to hold in all the yells in pain when I landed, trying to act cool in front of everyone. Someone rushed to my side and put their hand on my arm, trying to comfort me. I turned and saw Rosè looking at me with worry in her eyes. Oh, so now she cares?

"Oh my god, Jaehyun, are you okay?" More girls came over to check on me. I nodded with a slight smile—on the outside, on the inside I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry and yell to myself. 

"Oh no Jaehyun!"

"Is your face okay?"

"Are your biceps okay?"

"Do you want to go the nurse?" I heard Rosè's voice ask, making me turn to her and nod slowly. She helped me up, holding onto my arm help me with my balance as we both walked together.  This sudden care is so heart-warming, I couldn't help but smile to myself. I could feel burning stares from the girls behind me, that only like me for my apearence. When we were outside of the nurses office, Rosè let go of my arm and backed away, looking down, covering her face with her hair. I grabbed a hold of the wall for support.

"Thanks.." I mumbled a little coldly as I swiftly walked past her to get inside the nurses office. 

"Look Jaehyun. I'm—" Before She could finish her sentence, I tripped over a table's wheel and feel over, pulling the table down with me, making a HUGE ass noise. Rosè immediately looked at me with wide eyes. She tried to approach me, but I put my hand in front of me to stop her.