• T W E L V E •

TAEYONG P.O.V.

I woke up on the floor with an aching back. I hissed in pain as I sat up and looked at the clock. Does time matter anyways? I looked over at Jennie's sleeping body, and smiled. I want her to be able to tell me everything. I sat up and put my shirt back on, yawning as I did so. After I was all ready, I jumped on the bed, which made Jennie flinch and immediately shoot her eyes open. When we made eye-contact, she groaned. 

"Don't wake me. I need more sleep." She mumbled in a sleepy voice, I just smiled and laid next to her on the bed. Suprisingly she didn't do a thing about it, she must be really tired then. 

                                                                 ๑

"Why don't you two decorate the tree for me? My back's too old to do so." Jennie's grandma suggested, making my head whip towards Jennie, to see her reaction. She shrugged.

"As long as it makes you happy, Grams." She replied before walking towards the tree, me following along. Her grandma came towards us with a cardboard box full of Christmas decorations. Me and Jennie Immediately dug in and put ordinates in the tree. 

    Is it strange that while we're doing this, I keep thinking about me and her doing this together, except with children of our own? Yeah, I should stop.

"Why do you keep glancing at me?" I heard Jennie ask, making me snap into reality. I shook my head rapidly. 

"I'm..not.." I replied, quite unconfident. She looked at me fro the corner of her eye with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay.." She mumbled rolling her eyes. 

"I've been meaning to ask you this.." I stammered, Jennie looked at me once again with a questioning expression. "Will we always just be running and hiding away?" I asked getting the atmosphere serious. 

"No, I will leave this place and leave you to live your life the way it was. They didn't really see your face. But if you really want to be safe you should get plastic surgery or leave as well." Jennie simply replied, before returning to what she was doing before. I blinked twice trying to take in what she had just said. 

"No, you cant just leave!" I exclaimed, making Jennie freeze and turn to me with a blank expression. "Not after I just–" 

     Suddenly we both heard a loud bang from the front door. I ducked down and pulled Jennie with me. We heard muffled yells and more bangs at the door. Then the sound from the door being smashed open hit our ears, I immediately knew what was about to go down. Jennie glanced at me before getting up. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered/yelled. 

"Grams.." She replied with a shaky voice, which made my heart ache. 

"She's tough, isn't she?" I questioned trying to calm her paranoid feeling.

"No, dumbass she's old!" She whispered/yelled at me, losing her temper pretty fast.

"Where are they?!" We heard a man's voice yell, I shut my mouth and tried to stay as silent as possible.

"I told you, if I ever saw her, I would post on my facebook about her!" I heard her grandma reply, sounding not-so old lady-like like before. 

"I know you're lying. How dare you lie straight to my face old lady?!" We heard more sounds, possibly the sound of him throwing her across the room. I quickly took action and pulled Jennie with me into the closet, holding my breath. But she struggled out of my grasp. 

"No–"

"Are you guys looking for me?" Jennie yelled, catching everyone's attention. The men came in the living room and stared at Jennie with a smirk. It disgusted me. I wanted to budge in, but decided to let Jennie take control first.