• T W O •

» JISOO P.O.V. «

Why is Jennie so cold to everyone? Especially Taeyong, I don't even think she knows his name, and its been weeks since she came. Yet she knows my name, and is somewhat kind to me? Oh...am I...her long lost sister? Have we been apart for too long, and only she remembers?

"No, you're just different from everyone else" Jennie replied, making my eyes widen. Woah, is she a mind reader? She has magic powers?! "No, I don't, you just happen to be talking out aloud." My mouth shaped into an 'o' shape.

"Ha, I feel stupid" I said as I looked down awkwardly.

"No, you are stupid" Jennie replied making me scoff, and hit her shoulder.

"Yah, if I was, I wouldn't be able to bench press" I replied. (Look up at the gif, its that scene)

"Uh, how does that have to do with intelligence?" Jennie questioned, I shrugged as I looked back at my phone.

"Holy shiet!" I exclaimed getting looks from students in front of the school.

"What is it now?"

"Yuta's making out with a girl right now!" I exclaimed making all the girls around us, start whining and crying.

"And that matters how?" Jennie asked.

"Because....he's ....my bae..." Suddenly Jennie started laughing out aloud, I smacked her shoulder once again, making her stop. "Stop! You're embarrassing me!" I whispered as I kept hitting her arm multiple times.

"He's your bae? Who says that?" Jennie said while laughing. "And if he's kissing someone else right now, I think he's not interested in you" Jennie replied making me pout. "Why do you even like him? You know he's a total fuckboi right?" Jennie said making me scoff and walk away.

» LISA P.O.V. «

"Okay class, so your next project is to interview one of the basketball players, and hear what it's like to compete against other schools." The teacher said making me roll my eyes. I'm not going near those Jocks! But, I have to get an A in this class... "Now go!" The teacher exclaimed making me grab my bag and notes...and head for ...the gym.

"Oooh, who's Lisa gonna choose? Or does any of them even wanna talk to her?" I heard one of the girls in my class say, making my eyes roll.

"As if. I don't even wanna even talk to THEM" I replied, but I could tell they ignored me. I swear if they do anything outside of school, I'll beat the living hell out of them. When I made it to the gym, all the girls were already crowding over the boys, they sure seemed to love it. I just sat on the bleachers and looked at the boys. Or should I say Ten.

"Okay girls, slow down I can barely hear you!" I heard Ten exclaim, high giving the rest of his little friends who are on the basketball team (NCT). How in the world did Ten get on the basket ball team? He's too short! I mean he's taller than me, but only slightly. Suddenly he grabbed a ball and did a three pointer. I stand corrected. Then his eyes traveled to mine, making me look away immediately.

"Yah! Lisa! You wanna interview me?!" I heard Ten yell from across the gym, I heard his footsteps coming closer. I looked up at him.

"No, I'm okay" I replied shaking my head.

"Okay....I guess you won't get an A...." He teased making me roll my eyes.

"Fine....can you ask one of your friends if I could interview them, for me?" I said with a smile. Ten raised an eyebrow but had a pissed of face.

"No. You're interviewing me" Ten demanded. Wow, I actually got scared. Only For a second.

"Whatev's just as long as I get an A" I said was I gestured him to sit beside me. He followed and had a giant grin on his face. Pfft, weirdo. "So, how long have you been playing basketball?" I asked, Ten thought for a moment but answered.

"Since I was 10" he replied making me raise an eyebrow.

"Are you seriously trying to joke? I have only 15 minutes to interview you!" I said starting to lose my temper.

"What do you mea–– Oh, no its just a coincidence, trust me!" My eyebrow was still raised. "Seriously I started playing since I was 10, I'm just sayi–"

"Okay, okay! Next question."